Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My little girl is grown up!

sammiec
October 12th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Briggs turned 1 on Monday!!! It's amazing how fast it's gone by. It seems like we just got her!
Happy Birthday Briggsy!!!

lilith_rizel
October 12th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I know how that is. I remember the first day I saw my puppy. I was sleeping on the living room chair, exausted from cleaning all day, when I was woken up by something cold on my foot. I woke up to see my husband holding a leash, with a puppy on the other end of it. I knew he was going to get me a puppy. I asked if he would a few weeks before. But I never expected to seeing an angel. And never expecting a dog worth $400+. But I guess the saying, you get what you pay for is true. He is worth every penny my huband paid for him, and then some. Cano was 4 months old when we got him. He will be 9 months in about 2 1/2 weeks. And boy has he gotten big.

glasslass
October 12th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Briggs!

debanneball
October 12th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Hey Glass....was that a doggie cake, how did you make it, and what's in it.... :p I have to make one next month....I wonder if Sara Lee makes dog cakes.... :confused:

chico2
October 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET BRIGGS !!!!!!

mastifflover
October 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Happy B'Day Briggs did your mommy get you good presents

Cinnabear
October 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Happy Birthday Briggs, and it sure does go by fast. :)

Shelby
October 12th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday Briggs!! It was also Wilson's first birthday on Monday as well!

glasslass
October 12th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Sorry, that was a people cake (a la Betty Crocker!). :p Den-Den 3 was the honoree and only dog at the party and all our friends' kids came. I gave him the scrap pieces of cake (from making the dog on top) iced with whipped cream. No, not all that good for him, but better than the chocolate part would have been. He mostly got frozen yogurt which he loved! Here's the whole picture!