Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dusty :(

Diamondsmum
July 24th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I haven't been here in a long time.. :( and i am feeling crappy but wanted to be near others who maybe feel or have felt the same..

Today at 5pm I will be taking Our 17yr old Cat Dusty to be put to sleep.. RIP Girl

back in January we had to make decision to do same for our cat Sid..When my husband & I got together we blended my kids with his cats.. we have been together around 16yrs.. :(

it is totally breaking my heart ..:cry:

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Dusty, DM, especially after your loss of Sid. :( :grouphug: Such a difficult day for you--the price we pay for having our furbabies brighten our lives is the day we have to let them go. My heart aches for you. :2huggers: Hang in there!

marko
July 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM
It's the hardest part of being a pet owner - so sorry you are going through this DM. I wish you courage as this will be a terrible day for you. :grouphug:

May you :rip: sweet Dusty :candle:

Sincerely,

Marko

Dog Dancer
July 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Welcome back Diamondsmum, sorry it is under such sad circumstances though. We've mostly all been there, and it's never easy. Take comfort in knowing that you are doing a kindness to your sweet Dusty. He'll play with Sid now until you are all reunited at the bridge. Stay strong and give him kisses to send him along. :grouphug:

babymomma
July 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM
So sorry about your loss Diamondsmum.

pbpatti
July 24th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I am so sorry about Dusty going to the Rainbow Bridge. Be brave and send him off with all of your love. :pray::rip::angel2::grouphug:

mastifflover
July 26th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Of course your heart is breaking Dusty is family. I am so sorry I know how you are feeling and my heart goes out to you. Be strong for Dusty

Barkingdog
July 26th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I haven't been here in a long time.. :( and i am feeling crappy but wanted to be near others who maybe feel or have felt the same..

Today at 5pm I will be taking Our 17yr old Cat Dusty to be put to sleep.. RIP Girl

back in January we had to make decision to do same for our cat Sid..When my husband & I got together we blended my kids with his cats.. we have been together around 16yrs.. :(

it is totally breaking my heart ..:cry:

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel, I had to put my beloved hearing dog to sleep over a year ago and my heart is still broken. My thoughts are with you.