Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New guy

Niall
July 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Hello!

Thanks for this great resource. I'm Niall a trainer and behaviour consultant in the Ottawa area, working with Forever Friends Dog Training. I've got two kids (girls 13 and 10) and two dogs Max a Great Pyr mix (5yrs) and Daisy an Aussie (2yrs).

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y0wZpHJxmVs/T0Zg9ICG7NI/AAAAAAAACEw/FfUo6UmvJ4M/s820/IMG_0018.JPG

I've signed up to get some experience and exposure to more issues then I would see in a typical day. I find the questions to be a great opportunity for someone like me to get some practice and a challenge. My suggestions are just that, there are always multiple solutions to a problem, mine is just one suggestion.

Thank you for having me.

Niall

:ca:

hazelrunpack
July 23rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the board, Niall! Love your fur family, btw!! :lovestruck:

pbpatti
July 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Welcome Niall, it is so good to not have to ask for pictures of your furbabies. They are both really sweet. Looking forward to your posts about trianing etc.

Barkingdog
July 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Hello!

Thanks for this great resource. I'm Niall a trainer and behaviour consultant in the Ottawa area, working with Forever Friends Dog Training. I've got two kids (girls 13 and 10) and two dogs Max a Great Pyr mix (5yrs) and Daisy an Aussie (2yrs).

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y0wZpHJxmVs/T0Zg9ICG7NI/AAAAAAAACEw/FfUo6UmvJ4M/s820/IMG_0018.JPG

I've signed up to get some experience and exposure to more issues then I would see in a typical day. I find the questions to be a great opportunity for someone like me to get some practice and a challenge. My suggestions are just that, there are always multiple solutions to a problem, mine is just one suggestion.

Thank you for having me.

Niall

:ca:

Your dogs are cute! and Hi!

Dee-O-Gee
July 23rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
Your fur kids are beautiful!

Welcome to the forum Niall. :thumbs up

marko
July 24th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum Niall - glad you found us!