Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shadow and Bandit

Bluefunnel
July 9th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Shadow,our beloved Siberian, you left us 6 yrs ago and headed for the Rainbow bridge. You have never been forgotton and are sleeping under your big tree where you loved to lay in the shade. Bandit left us in January this year and went to find you. Now you are both up and running again, take care of each other, we are always here and you are both with us every moment of every day.

Barkingdog
July 9th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Shadow,our beloved Siberian, you left us 12 yrs ago and headed for the Rainbow bridge. You have never been forgotton and are sleeping under your big tree where you loved to lay in the shade. Bandit left us in January this year and went to find you. Now you are both up and running again, take care of each other, we are always here and you are both with us every moment of every day.

I take my dog Marty to the woods that use to be my last dog favorite place to run and play ball . When I get to the woods I will tell Finlay to come with us too. I can feel him running around with his tennis ball in his mouth , he has left his paw prints in my heart forever.
That is so beautiful yours dogs sleeping at their favorite tree.
I am going to be cremated and have my ashes mixed with Finlay's ashes and brought to his favorite place and throw out toward the river.