Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet's photo lover from Italy

stomp
June 21st, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hi,
I'm writing from Italy but i prefer taking pictures.

My favourite subject are dogs but i love travel & wildlife too :-)

I like this forum so much! Soon I'll share some photos here... meanwhile, you can take a look to my FB page:

www.facebook.com/stefanocastellariphotography

I hope you like it.

Cheers to everyone,

Stefano

Dog Dancer
June 21st, 2012, 11:10 AM
Welcome Stefano! We love pics. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook so I can't go look and see, so I will have to wait patiently (not) until you get some posted here. Hope you enjoy the site. Do you have pets yourself?

stomp
June 21st, 2012, 03:22 PM
Sure I do. I have 3 dogs: Ely (female almost 8 years old), Yuk (6.5 years old), Megh (3 years old).
Since you don't have FB i send you the link to my website where you can find a simple portfolio (not only pets):

www.stefanocastellari.com

Soon i'll post some pictures in this forum, stay tuned :-)

Stefano

Dog Dancer
June 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks Stefano I'll go take a look. I like their names - but not sure where Yuk comes from??:D My husband is Italian from Celano and we are currently waiting on a new pup (if our breeder gets a successful litter soon) they will be Alaskan Malamutes and I want to name the puppy Lupo - it will be a boy. Hubby has a hard time with the English names of our current dog so I thought an Italian name would help!

pbpatti
June 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome Stefano to pets. Lovely pictures!

stomp
June 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM
Yuk stands for Yukon, my favourite river in this planet :-)

Thank you Patti ;)

Dog Dancer
June 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Yukon, I like that, I may have to steal it if hubby votes out Lupo.... I checked out your site, wow is all I can say! Fabulous pictures all of them. You are very, very talented Stefano.