Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bedroom set

rg_girlca
June 18th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi;

I have a bedroom set that I would like someone to take off my hands ASAP, or if you know of someone in need of one, I would really appreciate it.
The set is in very good condition, except the end table has some water damage to the top of it.

I live in Verdun on the second floor. If you are interested in the set, please PM me.

Thank you.

mastifflover
June 20th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Hey if nobody wants it you could donate it to a shelter for women they always need this kind of stuff. They give furniture to help them start over again.

Dog Dancer
June 20th, 2012, 02:54 PM
That's a good idea!

rg_girlca
June 20th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Mastifflover that is a fabulous idea. I wish I thought of that in the first place.

I've had one reply by PM, if that doesn't pan out, then I will look into it.
Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs up

marko
June 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM
awesome! :highfive:

rg_girlca
June 21st, 2012, 10:37 PM
Okay the person who sssssoooooooooo wanted my bedroom set has been bouncing me around left and right. I told her that I got burnt once from another person, I won't get burnt twice. So the set is no longer available to her.

I will take your advice Mastifflover and Google Woman's Shelters.

mastifflover
June 27th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Good karma it will come back to you.

Barkingdog
June 27th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey if nobody wants it you could donate it to a shelter for women they always need this kind of stuff. They give furniture to help them start over again.

I was going to suggest this too . Abused women will have leave everything behind when they escape from their abusers.