Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Cyrus

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
We finally took the plunge :D

We now have a 5 year old male german shepherd. He is not only handsome, he is a very good boy.:lovestruck: Bree fell in love instantly, but Keesha is not sure she wants him in her house. He gives them both kisses, so I think he will win Keesha over.

TeriM
June 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
He's gorgeous!!!!

Congrats on the new addition :thumbs up.

Etown_Chick
June 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
He is a very handsome boy! Congrats on your new addition

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
Oh, he's a handsome dude!!! :flirt: I'm sure he'll have Keesha won over in no time!! Congratulations, Sylvie!!!

Rgeurts
June 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
Oh Sylvie, he's GORGEOUS!!! You all must be so pleased (Except Keesha, but I'm sure she'll come around!!!) Congratulations on your new addition and I can't wait to see more pics of your new boy :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Longblades
June 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM
Handsome hunk of dog he is. :) Is there a story as to why such a good looking fellow needed a home? And how you happened to luck out and get him?

Winston
June 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM
OOh la la ! Sophie is in love!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::clown:

Congrats my friend! I am super happy that Cyrus enjoyed Sophie's company! he sure is gorgeous! and what a love bug! :thumbs up Love the picture!

Barkingdog
June 3rd, 2012, 07:55 PM
We finally took the plunge :D

We now have a 5 year old male german shepherd. He is not only handsome, he is a very good boy.:lovestruck: Bree fell in love instantly, but Keesha is not sure she wants him in her house. He gives them both kisses, so I think he will win Keesha over.

Wow if I was a female dog I would say BOW WOW!! What a gorgeous boy! He looks very intelligent too.

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM
So tonight Keesha decided that Cyrus should chase her. She was having a blast but he caught her and tried to mount her. She panicked. Now she looks at him like what do you think you were doing? :laughing:

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
Cyrus came from a kennel that was using him for breeding but she decided he should have a good home. So she offered him to us. He is now in a loving home and will get so much more attention. He was not mistreated.

a picture of my beautiful babies and the pack in the truck looking at Sophie

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Thank you everyone for all the kind words. As Winston says, he is a lovebug and at this moment he likes me better than DH.

I know that will change in a few days, but I am going to enjoy it while I can.:D

Barkingdog
June 3rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Cyrus came from a kennel that was using him for breeding but she decided he should have a good home. So she offered him to us. He is now in a loving home and will get so much more attention. He was not mistreated.

a picture of my beautiful babies and the pack in the truck looking at Sophie

They sure are beautiful babies! They remind of my GS I had a child. I loved that dog.

Goldfields
June 3rd, 2012, 11:23 PM
Lovely dog, Sylvie! Except that he hasn't any grey hairs, he is very like the beautiful GSD, Mars, over at Pet Stock here. Is Cyrus neutered yet? Lucky dog to end up with you. :)

hazelrunpack
June 4th, 2012, 09:29 PM
You sure do have a good-lookin' Pack, Sylvie!! :lovestruck: Sounds like Keesha just needs to teach that boy some manners! :laughing: I'm so happy for all of you!! :goodvibes:

Dog Dancer
June 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Sylvie, Cindy just sent me this thread that I totally missed. I'm so happy for you. Cyrus sure is a good looking boy and it looks like he's going to fit right in. Lucky dog that he landed in your loving home.

Winston
June 6th, 2012, 02:42 PM
DD I am sooo in love! Cyrus is gorgeous! and he is such a love bug! He really enjoyed Sophie's company on Sunday. You should have seen the two of them playing! it was sweet.

Sophie is going to spend a week with Sylvie and her gang so I am 100% positive she is going to have a blast with Cyrus,Bree and Keesha! :thumbs up

I think we need more pics just to be sure that he really is a gorgeous as I think...:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Sounds like Sophie is going to sleep well after her week at Chez Sylvie! :laughing: What a blast that will be! Sylvie, make sure you have your camera battery charged, pls! (And yes, more pics ahead of time would be acceptable as well! :D)

Barkingdog
June 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Thank you everyone for all the kind words. As Winston says, he is a lovebug and at this moment he likes me better than DH.

I know that will change in a few days, but I am going to enjoy it while I can.:D

If there is ever is going to be a Rin Tin Tin movie again Cyrus has to play the role of Rin Tin Tin ! What a knock out he is.

Koteburo
June 7th, 2012, 03:40 AM
OMG Cyrus you're so handsome :cloud9:

Sylvie
June 7th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Cyrus says thank you everyone.

marko
June 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
what a gorgeous pic of your new dooger Sylvie - Congrats!! :highfive:

Sylvie
June 15th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Cyrus's new bbf Sophie is visiting for the week.:lovestruck: She came last night and already she has tired him out.:laughing: Everyone went for a walk this morning and I even took pictures, I just have to down load them.

Thanks Marko, he certainly is a beauty with a personality to match. He is so gentle with Sophie.

Love4himies
June 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Awwww, Sylvie he is one beautiful boy :lovestruck:. Congrats! And your pack is just stunning together. I bet they must get some adoring looks from people as they walk by!

mastifflover
June 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM
OMG What a handsome boy. Congrats to you and lucky Cyrus. Keesha will warm up to him on her time and then she will be bossing him around. Well another happy ending love it.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Looking forward to the new pics!! :highfive: :D

Barkingdog
June 15th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Cyrus's new bbf Sophie is visiting for the week.:lovestruck: She came last night and already she has tired him out.:laughing: Everyone went for a walk this morning and I even took pictures, I just have to down load them.

Thanks Marko, he certainly is a beauty with a personality to match. He is so gentle with Sophie.

I can't wait to see more photos of your handsome dog!