Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

been trying to say hello ~ dog with sores, WARNING: graphic pic

atvsandcars
May 22nd, 2012, 02:20 AM
i have said hello to every one at least i think i did. but ill try it again holle every body. my name is leon and my female boardacollie name is lacy.we are glad to find this site. hopefuly its going to be a big help on figuring out worng with lacy.she is a vary loving dog that shouldn't have to go threw what she has. i don't think that i have loved a dog more than i do lacy. i am a 50 year old man that is about to turn 51 in june. holly crap i just realized thats just in a few days.man how time creeps up on yea.i hear once you hit 50 time starts to fly. i guess there some truth to that. i work in a lumber yard remilling lumber that don't sell. my home life i like to make things that i can play with like a off road buggy.that has been put on hold. the vets have in such a bind that its not funny.but i know there an end some ware i hope;) well enough about me. i would like to hear some body eleses proublems maybe my proublems arn't as bad as i think. i will be glad to chat to anybody. so give a reply .:thumbs up

marko
May 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the forum atvcars!

hazelrunpack
May 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the board, atvsandcars. :D

Barkingdog
May 22nd, 2012, 12:13 PM
i have said hello to every one at least i think i did. but ill try it again holle every body. my name is leon and my female boardacollie name is lacy.we are glad to find this site. hopefuly its going to be a big help on figuring out worng with lacy.she is a vary loving dog that shouldn't have to go threw what she has. i don't think that i have loved a dog more than i do lacy. i am a 50 year old man that is about to turn 51 in june. holly crap i just realized thats just in a few days.man how time creeps up on yea.i hear once you hit 50 time starts to fly. i guess there some truth to that. i work in a lumber yard remilling lumber that don't sell. my home life i like to make things that i can play with like a off road buggy.that has been put on hold. the vets have in such a bind that its not funny.but i know there an end some ware i hope;) well enough about me. i would like to hear some body eleses proublems maybe my proublems arn't as bad as i think. i will be glad to chat to anybody. so give a reply .:thumbs up

I am not sure if your Border Collie is sick . Has she been to a vet?

atvsandcars
May 24th, 2012, 05:03 AM
http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q546/atvsandcars/photosoflacysores005.jpg

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Is this Lacy, atvsandcars? :eek: What all have the vets tried to help her?

Have they checked for fungal infection? Blastomycosis, for instance?

MaxaLisa
May 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Yes, do tell us what the vets have said and tried, and also what you are feeding.

MaxaLisa
May 26th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Are you trying to help Lacy without the help of a vet?