Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mahealani's Pet Wall

MsMahealani
May 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Hi long time friends! It's been a few years since I've been here, but I'm glad to be back. Some of you may remember that when I was working for the USPS, I created a "pet wall" by hanging pictures of all of "the regulars" pets on my office walls...ahhh...the good old days. The Postal service I worked for laid me off and has since been shut down. I still have Nicky, the old grumpy red/blond Pom that I rescued in 2006 and I still have Kai, the Boston that I rescued from a BYB on New Years Day 2009. Unfortunately, I do not have my sweet tabby, Minnie, but she's with my sister and her kids in a much bigger and better house in Florida. I know she's much happier but I miss her like crazy :cry:
So I'm back today because this is the best place to go for answers and great advice and I need some of both! So..I'm going to go look for the correct forum and post my questions! Thank you!!

Mahealani

hazelrunpack
May 20th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Welcome back, Mahealani! Long time no read! :D In case you've forgotten, you must post some updated pics. :o Or we'll start harrassing you till you do! :D

marko
May 22nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome back Mahealani - Glad to see you! :goodvibes:

Dog Dancer
May 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Hey Mahealani, I sure do remember you and your pet wall! Glad to see you back, I haven't seen your questions posted yet, sure hope it's nothing too serious though. I second Hazel, we'd love to see some current pics.

chico2
May 27th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mahealani,at first I did not know if you were"our"Mahealani,but then Iaw Pet-Wall and I knew. Welcome back:grouphug:

ownedbycats
June 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM
I think you must have stopped posting before I joined, but its always nice to see old members reappear. Welcome back!