Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chocolate & Honey at High Park Today!

wAggie
October 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
omg, omg, omg... I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy!
for almost 1.5 yrs, Choco wasn't off-leash in an unfenced park, but he was today!

same with Honey, FIRST time!! WOOOOOO hoOOOOOOOOOO!!1

they had an AMAZING time!! so did I (can u tell??! :o :D )
we were there for 2 hrs, off-leash for more than half that time. at first, we walked a couple of routes, once past dog hill. the second time around we let them off, yay! that was for about 30 min. we took them back on leash to continue the route again. came back to dog hill again (I was SO anxious to try it out again) and let them off!! this one was almost 1 hr, they were EXCELLENT!! here's some pix :D

1 - Choco running back to us

2 - Honey looking gawwgeous and VERY happy as she awaits her treat (Choco & friend in bottom left corner)

3 - now Choco & friend await treat (damn, that friend's well behaved w my bf, LOL. w me, he was constantly trying to get into my treat pouch! :eek: )

4 - another friend wanting to get in on a candid shot :p

5 - Choco peeing on the BEnch!! (doggie behind sniffing :rolleyes: )

glasslass
October 10th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OMG! You couldn't get that expression if you were trying to. What luck that you were ready with the camera! Great shot!

pitbulliest
October 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
lol I've been to High Park before but I can't stand it because of all the dirty sand..the dogs get all dusty and sneezy..I think they should plant some good ol grass over there... :eek:

Cinnabear
October 11th, 2004, 03:37 AM
#5 typical males. :D

chico2
October 11th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Aggie,nice pics,happy,happy doggies :D

Shelby
October 11th, 2004, 08:47 PM
That pic of honey saying cheese is priceless!

TalonsMa
October 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Ha ha ha I love the picture of Honey squinting ....LOL

Tannerbaby
October 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
omg i love the one where he/she is smiling!!! Toooo cute! :p

meggie1425
October 15th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Everyone else is saying it, but i have to say it too, i LOVE that pic. of Honey squinting, you should put it in some sort of photo contest!! :D Both your doggies, and their freinds are SOOOO cute!!

wAggie
October 16th, 2004, 11:22 AM
he he !! TY y'all!!

I'll see what I can do w that pic! :p :love:

Petographer
October 18th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Fun pictures Aggie. You were so excited to get the kids off leash. Is that a difficult thing in your area?

wAggie
October 18th, 2004, 01:43 AM
well, you might say yes, this is a difficult thing in my area... but it's bc of my DOGS.

they're pointers, the hunting dogs.

last time I let Chocolate off leash, he was prancing around like a deer chasing squirrels and chipmunks in Close for preservation areas. he loved hopping fences.... I could hear him in the distance, he would come back up to 10min later w his chest all red from scratching the fences, burrs all lover, eyes as red as never before seen,... and well, the hugest grin on his mouth imaginable! lol

but still.

we didnt go this wknd due to the weather we've been having. apparently it's going to continue on-off-on raining for the next few days or so.

*2 thumbs down*

so ya, this was a HUGE deal. and esp. that this was Honey's first time out. she mingled VERY well w the other dogs, and even managed to remember his brother and they had a few runs playing TAG. :p

thanx for asking, Petographer, and welcome~

sue fox
October 18th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OMG!! I have to say it too ;) "Beautiful Dogs" They look soooo handsome and quite happy. Nothing like a romp, "free style" where ever you choose.