Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

charlie won in the dog show, yippee

melanie
October 10th, 2004, 12:18 AM
:D :D thats right, my girl took out the catagory of attitude dude for the dog with the biggest attitude problem, she had her sunglasses on so that really scored well with the judges and she got secound place in the happiest pooch with the biggest smile. and she was the biggest girl there, the rest were little dogs and staffies, they were cute and every one was very social, it was nice for her, and we all had a top doggie day out.

oh i am so proud of her, her first competition and already 2 wins, oh she is sooooo goood. so she got heaps of doggie prizes and i brought her some nice herbs to chew in the garden, oh she was stoked with herself. and she was also so well behaved, everybody commented on her being a good girl, i love it when other dogs are naughty, it makes her look so good and she knows it :D :D :D

yay what a little champion, i am so happy and proud, i feel like making a speach :D :D :p .

chico2
October 10th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Great news Mel,Charlie will make up for your governments debacle :D Lot's of congrats and hugs to Charlie the"winner" :D

Sneaky2006
October 10th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Aww, your acceptance speech!! You should be proud!
Congrats Mel, I am happy for you. :D :D

Lucky Rescue
October 10th, 2004, 10:50 AM
That's great! A big "CONGRATS" to you and Charlie!! :D

glasslass
October 10th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Yay Mel! I can hear the pride, happiness, and exuberance in your post! Good for Charlie! Good for You!!! :D

melanie
October 10th, 2004, 05:38 PM
oh thanks guys, i am just so happy, and so darn proud, i am not calling her charlie today, im calling her my little champ instead :D :D

and your right it was a nice thing to do yesterday after we lost the election, it really cheered us both up :D :p :D

Spoiled
October 10th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Good job! Keep up the good work.

Cinnabear
October 11th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Hurray! :) You must be beaming.