Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Zoe's Wardrobe

zoemisha
April 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Zoe insisted that I post these pictures too....
She loves to go for walks outside and has a couple different harnesses she wears to do so... she has developed a love for strutting her stuff and doing the "catwalk."
So here are a couple pictures of my high fashion model in a few of her outfits! (Many more to come once I get my sewing machine!)

NOTE - I NEVER thought I would become a person who dresses up their cat. But, hey, she loves it!

chico2
April 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
OMG,what a good little girl she is,I would not even attempt putting clothes on my boy-kitties.
It's great you have gotten her used to come outside on a leash,I wish more owners would do the same and not let their cats roam the dangerous neighborhoods.

hazelrunpack
April 19th, 2012, 01:40 PM
She's quite the fashion model!! I don't know if I've ever seen a cat in a coat before! She looks very comfortable in her wardrobe! :cat:

mischa91
April 19th, 2012, 07:07 PM
CUTE! i love her in a little sweater. I've tried my cats in the harness and my little girl isn't bad but my boy lays flat likes he's dying. How long did it take to get her used to it?

zoemisha
April 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
mischa- Zoe loved her harness the first time I put it on her. She has a great quality harness which I got online. Take a look at my post on lead training for a link to their website.

(Linking to another Post...Hope I do this right... someone let me know if I don't!:confused:)

Benefits of Lead Training Your Cat. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=80828)

:cat:

marko
April 20th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Wow Zoe looks so cute in these outfits. We have a kitty stroller to get our kitties outside this summer but we are likely to try leash training as well. Thx for the share!

Btw Dressing up a cat usually releases endorphins in the HUMAN. :laughing: