Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of Nookie Monster and baby Montana :)

Rgeurts
April 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Just thought I'd share a few pics of the boys. These were taken today :)

Rgeurts
April 15th, 2012, 09:28 PM
And a couple more:

CsqU4r3d
April 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Robyn they are just WAY to cute together!! :thumbs up:lovestruck::flirt: It is great to see they have really taken to one another.

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2012, 01:05 AM
omd, that last one is so precious!!! :lovestruck:

Did that leash survive? :laughing:

Sylvie
April 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Nookie looks so happy when he is playing with Montana.:lovestruck:

The pictures are great.

chico2
April 16th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I believe Montana was a gift,a pup who was meant to be,to bring some happiness back to Nookie and you and I am soooo happy for you all:lovestruck:

Rgeurts
April 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks all!!! They are both just adorable :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Chico, Montana really was a gift to us all. He's such a special little boy. All he does is kiss, kiss, kiss lol. He's very loving :cloud9:

Hazel, the leash did survive this last attack, but i don't know how many more it can take!! Nookie has been dragging it around for 2 yrs now, but all he did was suck on it. Montana actually chews it... so once it's got a tear anywhere on it, I will have to give it a proper burial and get a new one. That will be a sad day for our Nookie Monster :laughing:

Rgeurts
April 16th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Robyn they are just WAY to cute together!! :thumbs up:lovestruck::flirt: It is great to see they have really taken to one another.

Nookie looks so happy when he is playing with Montana.:lovestruck:

The pictures are great.

They are both very happy with each other. It blew us away how fast it happened, so I know it was meant to be. It took him a bit longer to be "ok" around us and not cower, but now he jumps on us, kisses us constantly and snuggles on the couch. :)

Dog Dancer
April 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Robyn those are fabulous pictures. They both look so happy with each other and totally content and comfortable. Montana was a gift from Thorin.

I'd say let them keep the old leash for chew time (maybe remove the clip at the end) that way they won't need to make a toy of the new leash.

I sure hope Halo takes to a new pup the way Nookie did, but I somehow doubt it. She's much older than Nookie.

Rgeurts
April 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM
DD, I hope Halo does, as well! With Thorin, it took about 3 months before he was "ok" with Nookie, then a few more before he "loved" him. Nookie is still a puppy himself, and I think he will always kinda be that way because of all his issues. We feel very blessed to have had him and Montana take to each other so quickly :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Are you still looking for a Mal puppy?

hazelrunpack
April 19th, 2012, 02:37 PM
DD, Priscilla was 11 when we got puppy Evan. They hit it off from day one. :D

Dee-O-Gee
April 19th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Awhh....a match made in heaven for sure. :angel2:

They look so happy with each other and love looking at your pictures Robyn. :cloud9:

Thank you for sharing. :thumbs up

Rgeurts
April 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Thank you D.O.G.!!! It makes me smile to see them both so happy together (and of course all the kissies from Montana don't hurt!!!).

I always love to see yours as well. Between you and Hazel, you guys have quite the stunning pack of Setters (Gryphon is an honorary Setter!!) :flirt:

marko
April 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
so cute :highfive: so nice to see them getting along so well

Dee-O-Gee
April 20th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Awh..Thanks Rgeurts and slobbery kisses are always a good thing. :thumbs up

Nookie and Montana look fabulous together just as Mollie & Gryphon have grown to become "bestest friends." :lovestruck:

They truly are a blessing aren't they? :cloud9:

Rgeurts
April 20th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Awh..Thanks Rgeurts and slobbery kisses are always a good thing. :thumbs up

Nookie and Montana look fabulous together just as Mollie & Gryphon have grown to become "bestest friends." :lovestruck:

They truly are a blessing aren't they? :cloud9:

Yes, they are :lovestruck: :cloud9:
And I'm so thankful for little Montana. He's really lifted Nookies spirits (and ours!!), and he gives the sweetest kisses :D