Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some mixed pics..

chico2
April 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM
1.Little Red is back together with a pal..glad we now have 2.

2.This Squirrel had a string around his back,down under his arm,I noticed it this winter,he does not look too good,but eats with gusto. As long as he's eating and running around I see no need to trap him,I don't even know if he has the string still.

3.Chippie is back,I thought he was gone,but must have been hibernating all winter.

chico2
April 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
some Chico and Vinnie-pics..

chico2
April 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Busy bird-bath..

Rgeurts
April 15th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Great pics, Chico!!! LOVE them!!! The chippies is just adorable, and I'm glad to see the squirrel has a friend :lovestruck::cloud9:

Chico and Vinnie are as adorable as ever!!! I just wanna bury my face in Vinnie and hug the stuffin' outta him :D

Dee-O-Gee
April 15th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Cute pictures Chico. :D

Thank you for sharing. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Nice set of pics, chico!! The boys are as handsome as ever, I see! :D And if you have two red squirrels, chances are you have another umpteen gazillion of them hiding in the wings! LOL They breed like....well, like squirrels! :laughing:

chico2
April 16th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Thank's everyone:grouphug:
Hazel,here in Ontario,the Red Squirrels were a one time extinct ,I hope I get a slew of them:laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 16th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Wow, hard to believe they're numbers were so low, chico. They're thick as thieves here and as cute as a button, though they do like to chew on wooden feeders and the ones in Eau Claire actually chewed through the aluminum ties holding our chain link mesh onto the fence frame! :eek: Strange lil guys... Wish I could send you a bunch. :D

chico2
April 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I wish i had my own Peanut-Farm,peanuts here have shot through the roof,really expensive,even at Costco($9,95 for 2,5 kilo)must be a shortage:yell:

marko
April 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Really cute pics chico - thx for sharing them!

cpietra16
April 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Chico, the second picture with the string???:shrug:can't see it, but it looks like there is fur missing...do you think it's mange? I know I had a squirrel who had mange a few years back and I had the vet give me meds which I hid in a peanut butter sandwich for him. Not sure if he made it, but he was around for a few months...:shrug:
Nice picture though!:thumbs up

chico2
April 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM
CPietra,I saw the string in the winter,around the back of his head and under one arm.
Most of the Squirrels at this time of the year look scraggly and furless in spots,they use their fur to line the nests.
I have another pic of him,to me it looks like he cannot see out of one eye,but I could be wrong. Here he is again..

Jim Hall
April 17th, 2012, 12:02 PM
ahh warm cat in sunshine