Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice morning spent with my GSD friend. Att. Sylvie :)

Goldfields
April 15th, 2012, 12:00 AM
As promised, Sylvie, a few photo's of Archie, my friend's boy. It hardly looks like it but he's doing a fast retrieve in that first photo. He likes to play hard but is good at relaxing once he releases all the energy. He'll be glad to see his owners back home tonight.

Goldfields
April 15th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Found he likes all the things mine do. A good gentle scratch on the chest, a scratch on the forehead, a neck massage, having his forearms rubbed. :) After talking to him and letting him cool down for half an hour I watched him devour a pig's ear, then headed for home, wishing, as usual, that I could have taken him with me. :D Stopped to take that last shot, I've always liked the way the trees meet overhead on this part of our road .

hazelrunpack
April 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Oh, he's a beauty, GF! Looks like he enjoyed your visit, too! :D

Sylvie
April 15th, 2012, 08:03 AM
What a handsome boy.:lovestruck:

Thank you for taking the pics.:thumbs up

I see why you like that road. I like roads like that also.

Goldfields
April 15th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hazel, my friend and I met almost at her front gate one day while she was heading up my way, but I was going the other way, to town. She had Archie with her and apparently after we both drove on, he was doing that GSD whine because he wanted me with them. Sweet dog. Di might get jealous except that my Jarrah is smitten with her and Archie. LOL.

Funny how we like odd things, Sylvie. Like some gateways into old rural properties, very impressive old trees, or roads like this one. The gateways and roads are inviting I suppose. If you knew how devoid of trees most of the Wimmera is you'd know why I love where we live. You need GSD photo's I thought, your list of GSD's is so small now. :( So, my pleasure. :)