Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Montreal

minnie's mom
April 14th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Hello everybody and greetings from Montreal! :pawprint::pawprint:
Because Iím new in the cat world I decided to join this community to find answers to my questions. For almost 20 years I was a dog owner, but a month ago I adopted my first cat, Minnie, from SPCA Montreal. It was love at the first sight and I signed the adoption papers the same day I saw her at the shelter.
This is her, my sweet Minnie, a day after the adoption, a little bit skinny and scared, but very curious about her new home.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/ruxitzika/animalutze/P1100270.jpg

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the board, minnie's mom! Minnie sure is a sweet looking girl! :lovestruck:

pbpatti
April 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Welcome both to pets and to being a first time kitty mom! I too am a dog person, I had one cat about oh....long time ago!!! I hope that being a cat mom is as rewarding as being a doggie mom. There are lots of members here that can advise you on almost anything. :goodvibes:

minnie's mom
April 18th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Thank you both!
Minnie is very patient with us, she's a good cat with a nice temperament. For sure I was lucky to choose her. Every day she's filling our home with joy.

marko
April 18th, 2012, 04:14 PM
welcome to the board Minnie and Minnie's mom.

Minnie sure is a cutie!
Please feed our picture addiction and post a few more when you can :D

Welcome again!

pbpatti
April 18th, 2012, 07:04 PM
yup, more pictures indeed:crazy::lovestruck:

zoemisha
April 19th, 2012, 03:58 PM
What a sweet girl! I'm new to the cat world, and I've jumped in head first, so I understand having questions. I'm new on the forum too.... so welcome! Hope you both get a lot out of it!

BenMax
April 20th, 2012, 01:42 PM
What a beauty.:cloud9: I have a tuxedo as well named Riley.