Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone - newbie here

foreversmiling
April 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone - I am so glad to have found this forum. So far it's looks pretty cool. I have 3 awesome kids, 2 dogs (Malamute, Siberian Husky), 4 hamsters, lion head bunny, a bearded dragon, a toad, a green cheak conure, a chipmunk, a 55 gallon aquarium. my kids and I love anumals. We book our holidays in and around any zoos in the area.

Anyways can't wait to check things out and get some info on adding some new pets to our home. :crazy:

Corben
April 14th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Hi forever,I am new here too,hope we can all have fun on this site(and learn too)

Corben
April 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM
By the way, sounds like you have a zoo! Lol.

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the board, foreversmiling.

I'll warn you now that we love pics and if we don't get any, we pout--so I hope you have some pics of your menagerie to share with us! :D Sounds like you have a full house!!!

foreversmiling
April 15th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I will go and post my "hairybabies" as we call them in our home. I guess i'll post them in the pet photograph section :)

pbpatti
April 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Welcome foreversmiling, I am pretty sure that you will enjoy your time here, we have so many wonderful members with a lot of information and humor :crazy:. Going to check out your pictures.