Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pictures

tracybrookslynn
April 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
:sorry: but im not sure how to upload a picture of my boots to enter contest .im new to this site.:dog:

hazelrunpack
April 11th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Welcome to the board, tracybrookslynn.

You can add pics as an attachment by clicking the paperclip icon in the Post Reply dialogue box. You may have to resize your pics to fit within the guidelines for uploading (you'll see the chart when you click on the paperclip). When they're resized, just browse to the pic, then click upload.

To place the pics within your text: type the text for the picture, then click on the paperclip icon again and select the attachment you want to place after the text. The attachment will be inserted at the cursor position. You can add up to 3 attachments per post with text in between if you wish.

Hope that helps! Looking forward to your pictures. :D

marko
April 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome tracybrookslynn,

I have clicked a setting that should make it possible for you to upload pics. Please let us know if you still have issues.

In terms of the contest - the requirement is only that you are a member and you have now met that requirement.

Buuuut - we are addicted to pet pics so please do post some :)

marko
April 11th, 2012, 01:08 PM
amandaowen - you posted your pic in someone else's thread instead of starting your own. I took the liberty of doing this for you and your pics are resized and here (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=80755)