Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing cat-Oakville

Christine Ball
October 9th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Missing since 5pm Thursday October 7. Sydney is a thin, mostly white cat with orange marking and a large, bushy orange tail. He has some black on his bottom lip (on the inside) and has been neutered but is not declawed. He was wearing a green harness with a tag on it with his name and telephone number. He was last seen in our backyard, which backs onto Heritage Trails of 16 Mile Creek. We live on Woodfield Road, River Oaks and Neyagawa. Reward offered. His sister (litter mate) misses him terribly and so do we. Also, while out looking we have seen 2 others cats in the bushes, in case anyone out there is missing theirs, send an email cballard@cogeco.ca or call 905 257 2200. Thanks

chico2
October 11th, 2004, 08:36 AM
My heart was beating fast when I read your post,I've seen a strange cat in my area for a few days,unfortunately not your,she's a Calico...but I'll certainly keep an eye out.I live south of the QEW,but you never know..
I assume you've called HS,is she micro-chipped??
Go out and look for her at night,shaking a treat-bag,she will more than likely be coming out at night from some hiding-place...Good Luck!!