April 5th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Mischa

Spencer

BastienBully
April 5th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Really cute!!!

mischa91
April 6th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Just because they are silly and pretty much let me do what i want with them :)

For Halloween last year they were esp. patient with me

My two lobsters :lovestruck:

(wow, super big pictures, sorry!)

pbpatti
April 6th, 2012, 10:27 AM
They are adorable!! Thanks for the pictures. :cloud9:

chico2
April 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Are they ever sweet and I must say patient..LOL
I don't know what my 2 would do if I tried dressing them,well,maybe Chico would let me..:laughing:

mischa91
April 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Thank you.

Patient and resigned, mischa lets anyone pick her up and dance with her. She's a bit special, thinks she's a dog, even plays fetch.

Goldfields
April 7th, 2012, 12:11 AM
OOh, that's one big, beautiful ginger cat! The white one makes a perfect Xmas ornament. :)
In the one of them dressed up, Spencer looks like he's just sighed(Oh, the crazeee things hoomans do to us cats.) LOL. I'm sure my cats would head for the hills if I dressed them up, and not return till they got the costume off. Maybe not return actually.

hazelrunpack
April 7th, 2012, 09:21 AM
They're adorable, mischa91! :flirt: And such good sports about the whole dress-up thing! :D

marko
April 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM
way cure and fun mischa91! I really dig the one of the kitty resting on the tree. :laughing:

mischa91
April 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM
OOh, that's one big, beautiful ginger cat! The white one makes a perfect Xmas ornament. :)
In the one of them dressed up, Spencer looks like he's just sighed(Oh, the crazeee things hoomans do to us cats.) LOL. I'm sure my cats would head for the hills if I dressed them up, and not return till they got the costume off. Maybe not return actually.

He's huge, his tail is so long. He does look bigger next to her though because she's such a tiny cat.

Yes, he just sat there like "I'll sit here and be nice if you hurry up and put it on, take your photo and then take it off!"

My horse gives me the same look when i put stupid things on him like antlers and christmas hats :)

They're adorable, mischa91! :flirt: And such good sports about the whole dress-up thing! :D

Thanks! They take life with me in their stride.

way cure and fun mischa91! I really dig the one of the kitty resting on the tree. :laughing:

Thanks. Yes, she's very cute although having to watch for falling ornaments does get old very quickly. My tree is small so she can fit but Spencer can't so he sits and watches her climb.

Koteburo
April 7th, 2012, 07:22 PM
These pics are so cute. They really are.
mischa91 you have BEAUTIFUL cats and having one that plays fetch is awesome.

mischa91
April 8th, 2012, 07:50 AM
These pics are so cute. They really are.
mischa91 you have BEAUTIFUL cats and having one that plays fetch is awesome.

Thanks. It's awesome that she plays fetch but not so awesome when she wakes me up at all hours. She brings her toy/bit of paper/sweet wrapper and drops it on my bed and meows until i wake up to play with her.

mischa91
May 1st, 2012, 08:02 AM
Just another quick pic,

Yes, they are silly and like to share the same cat carrier for naps :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
So sweet, mischa91! :lovestruck:

chico2
May 1st, 2012, 04:27 PM
Awww,they are adorable:lovestruck:

Goldfields
May 2nd, 2012, 12:52 AM
Cats do have a knack for fitting into small spaces comfortably. LOL. Your poor horse. :) Photo please the next time you have it something strange. LOL.

mischa91
May 10th, 2012, 08:39 PM
This year i plan on dressing the horse up as the TARDIS and me as Dr Who for halloween. TARDIS horse will probably enjoy the attention very much, plus he loves cameras and having his photo taken so i'm sure there will be lots of stupid photos of us when the time comes.