Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello!

mischa91
April 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hello everyone. New to the forum!

I have 2 cats currently, Spencer (orange) and Mischa (white). I've had them almost 4 years, got then about 2 months apart and they are almost the same age.

Spencer is easy to deal with, although he scratches everything! i've got plans to build him a huge wooden climbing frame with platforms and places to lie and with toys attached that swing. I'm just waiting until i get a little time at work to cut the wood.

Mischa is a sickly cat, completely deaf and pukey. I think i've spent more on vet bills with her than with any of my other animals and that's saying a lot considering i've had a horse for 6 years.

I've got a thread about her in the general section as i'm unsure if she'll be with me for much longer. I'd love to keep her since Spencer loves her but financially i'm unsure.

Aside from being sickly she's a lover, likes to snuggle and sit on my knee. She also stinks for some reason but it makes her endearing. I think it's to do with her stomach issues but she never smells bad when i take her to the vets so i'm sure they don't believe me. Oh and she hates vets in any shape and form, turned into that kid from the exorcist last time we went. The vet assistant actually came into the room to ask if everyone was okay she was causing such a commotion.

Well, that's me and my furballs!

marko
April 5th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome mischa91 and thanks for finding us and posting a pic of your cuties.

I hope you do find a way to keep them together long term. They look so happy together. Welcome again!

mischa91
April 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hi, Thanks. they are sweeties.

I'll see what my vet says tomorrow, i'd hate to split them up since they're such buddies and have been together a long time.

BastienBully
April 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Welcom to the forum! Beautiful babies!!