Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi!

kat34
April 1st, 2012, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone. My name is kat (for those that are on the photography forum its kat).

After 5 years of talk, my husband and I have finally decided that it is time for our family to have our puppy. The last year we have been looking and yesterday we found our baby.

We will have our girl, Maya, a rottweiler come to us in two weeks.

I've decided to join the site as of course any tips and advice is always welcomed.

This will be my husbands third rottweiler, my first. I have been doing an incredible amount of research, books, videos. I am in the process of finding a good obedience school (more so for the social aspect for the dog). I am hoping to find a good solid dog group so that Maya can have that aspect in her life.

Anyways, writing a book. Look forward to reading and learning more!

kat

hazelrunpack
April 1st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the board, kat. How exciting! A new dog! One of my favorite things... :D

Just a warning--especially since you've already fessed up to belonging to a photography forum--when Maya arrives, we need lots and lots of pictures! :thumbs up :highfive: (or we'll pout :o...and you wouldn't want that, would you? lol)

pbpatti
April 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
Rottie puppy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:, yippee. pics, pics and more pics. Oh, you don't have her yet. Welcome, when she comes we really like pics....:crazy: