Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Phoebe - Updated Pic

Writing4Fun
October 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Hi folks. Just wanted to post a new pic of Phoebe (aka Wile E., aka Digger, aka Trouble). Ain't she purdy?

heidiho
October 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
WOW ,I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HAVE IT POSTED SOMEWHERE,BUT WHAT KIND OF DOG IS THAT????Pretty awesome lookin dog..

Writing4Fun
October 8th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Thanks Heidi. She's a mutt ... er, excuse me ... "All Canadian" ;) When we adopted her, we were told she's a GSD/Collie/Husky/Golden mix. We have since been told that she looks like a Belgian Tervuren (this from a Belgian Malinois breeder!), a fox, a coyote... :rolleyes: Yeah, she's a Heinz 57 fer sure! :D

chico2
October 8th, 2004, 05:31 PM
She sure is a beauty,whatever mix she is,it's a good mix :D

heidiho
October 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM
She is really a cool lookin 57...

glasslass
October 8th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Looks like she got the best from the gene pool! Nice lookin doggie! :)

goldenblaze
October 8th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I agree, what a nice dog. You sure are lucky to have her, the ears are really different the ring like colours. She is a nice size too.. how old is Phoebe? Cute name :D

Writing4Fun
October 8th, 2004, 09:27 PM
LOL! Yeah, the ears are "different". Not only do they have that "geode" kind of look to them, they also have two very long strands of hair protruding out of them (I think GsdDiamond can relate to those! ;) ). Hubby wants to trim them. He thinks it makes her look like an old man with hair sprouting from his ears. :eek: I think it gives her character. :D She's almost 6 months old. We figure she'll be between 50-60lbs when full grown. Hubby wasn't thrilled with the name either. He was being razzed at work, they guys thought we had named her "Fifi". She's named after Lisa Kudrow's character on Friends (all my pets were named for TV characters :rolleyes: ). Thanks, folks! She's really special. :)

goldenblaze
October 8th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I love her name she looks like a Phoebe :p
She really is cute, her and Blaze would get along well i bet. He is 8 months today, it sure goes fast. Tell Hubby we vote to leave the hair on her ears it does give her character :)

Writing4Fun
October 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Both of your beautiful pups are welcome to come up for a visit any time! :D

I just noticed that this particular picture really accentuates her "U R Here" arrow. Check out right between her eyes. See the arrow pointing at her muzzle? Hubby thinks that means "Insert Food Here". :p

Sneaky2006
October 8th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Aww, she's so cute! I do think she looks like a phoebe, but you shoulda named her Mrs Chanandler Bong!
(if you didn't see that episode, I'm lookin pretty stupid about now) :p :p

Writing4Fun
October 8th, 2004, 09:48 PM
:D I did see that episode! That would have been a great name, except I'd feel pretty foolish yelling out, "Here, Bong!". :D

iRONKNiGHT
October 9th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Phoebe is purdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. hard to believe another doggie dare attacked her!!

krdahmer
October 9th, 2004, 04:17 AM
I'm with the Knight...puuuuurdy! I love the ears! What a sweet face and nice markings too.... :D

goldenblaze
October 9th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Both of your beautiful pups are welcome to come up for a visit any time! :D

I just noticed that this particular picture really accentuates her "U R Here" arrow. Check out right between her eyes. See the arrow pointing at her muzzle? Hubby thinks that means "Insert Food Here". :p

I do see the arrow pointing down that is funny, maybe she is show where to kiss what a smart girl :D

Cinnabear
October 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
She's a purrdy dog. :D

dmc123
October 11th, 2004, 06:20 PM
She is very pretty! Looks a lot like my Rudy :)

Bugsy
October 12th, 2004, 01:13 AM
She is a Q~T :D

GsdDiamond
October 12th, 2004, 11:40 AM
LOL! Yeah, the ears are "different". Not only do they have that "geode" kind of look to them, they also have two very long strands of hair protruding out of them (I think GsdDiamond can relate to those! ;) )

Oh yeah! Long hair in the ears....makes 'em look cute though doesn't it?

Your pup sure is a cutie!!!!