Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Forget Survivor, We need to talk about The Apprentice!

heeler's rock!
October 8th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Did anyone see last night's episode?? The women are such B*TCHES!! I can't believe how caddy they are. They got Pamela fired, for something that wasn't her fault! She did a great job with Apex and it was totally unfair that the women lost, again!!!!!! :mad:

debanneball
October 8th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Hey, I mentioned that in my thread too Heeler. I thought that Pamela was one tough cookie, and that Donald's hair needs a shave... Yes, those women were very mean. Pamela did a great job whipping them into shape, and getting them to work together as a TEAM for a change. It was unfortunate that she was the one to go, she would have gone farther given a chance. I think that Stacy R should go next, truthfully I haven't seen her contribute that much, besides chaos. And the blonde (Jennifer I think her name is), she's very quiet too. The men are good and strong, work together as a group. RAJ, he's a character eh...

heeler's rock!
October 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I totally agree! Raj is funny! I don't know what to quite make of him yet though. I think Maria, Stacy, and the blonde quiet one all need to go. I can't believe how they screwed Pamela over! Now what are they going to do? they obviously can't manage themselves!!! It makes me ashamed to be female...... :( :p

debanneball
October 13th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Heeler, I watched an abridged version of the Apprentice, but with the whole board room scene. It seems that on Thursdays, you get the game part, but a very very small board room scene...on Saturday, it's mostly the board room. After watching what they went through in there, it makes me wonder WHY someone would put themselves through that. It was horrible for Pamela. I felt sorry for her, and just before she got in the elevator, it looked as though she was crying. Now I know why God put men on earth....to keep us in check. :eek: