Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So many dogs, so few homes..MTL

hezbglad
March 13th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I am finding it hard to choose just one dog to feature here. animatch, and other rescues are just so full right now. Dogs are staying longer and longer, there just aren't enough homes. The typical stay for a dog at animatch used to be a few weeks, now dogs are waiting for their forever homes for months and months, some up to a year. PLEASE PLEASE if you are ready to welcome a four legged friend into your family, go to animatch.ca and have a look at the beautiful wonderful souls who are waiting for their furever homes. We have young, old, mutts, purebreds, black, white, in between! All they need is LOVE and COMMITMENT for the rest of their lives.

TokyoParrot
March 14th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Whoever does the photos for your site does a really amazing job!

Stunningly beautiful photos, every single one. They really help the dogs to shine.

Best of luck to you and to the dogs.

diandpat
March 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I have my two fantastic Animatch adoptees, Zoey and Raggzy, and WISH I could adopt more. They are ALL so adorable and deserving. Maybe with spring/summer coming people will start to think about an addition :pray:

hezbglad
March 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM
TokyoParrot; Yes, the photographer is OUTSTANDING!!! When i try to get a pic of my furbabies, i usually just get a big blur!! :D

Rgeurts
March 14th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Smooch is just gorgeous :lovestruck::cloud9:
They all are, actually! But something about him just melts me!
Diandpat, you're 2 are so beautiful!! It's been about a year now, hasn't it?

I hope all those sweet babies at Animatch find wonderful, loving homes! You're 2 hit the jackpot! :thumbs up

zomdefnet
August 6th, 2014, 03:51 PM
It would probably help if animatch would reply to people that send in adoption application. It's too bad that so many dogs don't find a dog because they can't be organized enough to reply to people looking for dogs.

Loki Love
August 6th, 2014, 04:17 PM
It would probably help if animatch would reply to people that send in adoption application. It's too bad that so many dogs don't find a dog because they can't be organized enough to reply to people looking for dogs.

As I'm sure you're aware, Animatch (like most rescues) are volunteer based. Volunteers who are normally working full-time, and have families with busy schedules too :)

Perhaps you could volunteer some of your time to help out - I'm sure they would love more resources!