Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Really wrong ..... Seriously

Shaykeija
March 5th, 2012, 06:24 PM
really?

http://news.petpardons.com/sphynx-cats-become-target-of-disturbing-tattooing-trend-in-russia/

CarolynInPEI
March 5th, 2012, 06:54 PM
:wall:.....that's about all I can say. Wow, some people.

Koteburo
March 5th, 2012, 08:30 PM
omg will this decadence ever stop :wall:

Love4himies
March 6th, 2012, 07:35 AM
What is wrong with people. They risk their cat's life for a flipping tattoo??? :wall:

pbpatti
March 6th, 2012, 09:23 AM
There are no words, I am speechless cannot believe that people would do this to their pets. :frustrated:

marko
March 6th, 2012, 10:05 AM
There is nothing good about this except the guy misspelled Carpe Diem which makes him look like even more of a bonehead. I mean if you're gonna tattoo Latin on your cat, and you don't know Latin, and you are an idiot to begin with, at least look up the spelling.

Better yet, DON't tattoo your cat, just tattoo yourself with misspelled words.

BenMax
March 9th, 2012, 06:53 PM
One word comes to mind "SICK".

sandyrivers
March 11th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I too saw the picture of the poor cat with the tattoo...
Shame on the ''person'' who did that to him.
Because some people have a lot of money and can afford expensive breeds of cats, or pets in general, they think they have every right over them...
Someone should tattoo ''I am an abuser'' on that ''person's'' forehead, because that's what he is.
I believe there is a special place reserved for 'people' like that in the lowest level of Hell, that's where he belongs.

sandyrivers

erykah1310
March 12th, 2012, 01:03 AM
OMG
I swear the human race is just spiralling out of control

lUvMyLaB<3
March 20th, 2012, 10:56 AM
WOW... I read this, and have been left speechless since.. This is unreal to me... It causes me pain to see those pictures, makes me cry and feel like throwing up at the same time, no joke. Some people.. wow absolute wow...

Jim Hall
March 20th, 2012, 11:00 AM
ok thats really really stupid