Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy 2ND Birthday, Nookie Monster!!

Rgeurts
February 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Today our little boy turns 2!!! We were so grateful to see him turn 1, and obviously ecstatic to see him turning 2 :D :cloud9: :lovestruck:
He has taught Shaun, Pat and me SO much. Having a special needs baby has been such an eye opener, and emotionally rewarding (as well as physically draining :laughing:). We know we could lose him anytime, so we're thankful for the time we have had, and blessed with the time we continue to have :pray: :dog: :lovestruck:

Happy Birthday Precious boy!!!!

He and Thorin are having a special walk and "cake" this afternoon. I'll be sure and post some pics!!

serenamlambe
February 26th, 2012, 01:54 PM
:party: Happy Birthday Nookie!! :party:

I hope you enjoy celebrating with your family - you deserve it!!

Birthday hugs from my pups to yours! :grouphug:

CsqU4r3d
February 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Happy birthday Nookie:party:here is to many more happy healthy years to come:thumbs up Chum sends big sloppy kisses:lovestruck:

pbpatti
February 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
:angel::party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOOKIE MONSTER:party::angel:

Have a great family day Robyn, Shaun and Pat with your two special boys.
Sasha is giving off special lip licks too.

Winston
February 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Nookie! I hope you all enjoy this special day! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Happy 2nd Birthday Handsome Nookie-Monster :lovestruck:

What a wonderful day for you & yours Robyn :grouphug:

Rgeurts
February 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Nookie says a BIG thank you to all of you!!! The "cake" was a hit, as you will see :laughing:

Rgeurts
February 26th, 2012, 06:18 PM
And a few more!!

"Com'on brother, share! It's MY birthday, afterall!"

Nookie, being the lil piggy monster that he is, gulped his down and snuck a lick off Thorins! As you can see, Thorin wasn't too happy about sharing :laughing:

It was a great day with our beautiful boys :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Goldfields
February 26th, 2012, 06:39 PM
If looks could kill, Nookie, you'd be dead. :D

Happy birthday beautiful Nookie.[ :)

I reckon it's been a long two years for you all, Robyn, with a lifetime of care packed into it, hugs for getting him to another milestone in his life, I hope there are many more.

pbpatti
February 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Robyn those are great pictures of your 4 legged furboys!:cloud9::lovestruck:, what a happy Birthday Boy!

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
happy birthday, big boy!!!

Looks like you had a great birthday, Nookie!!!! May you have many returns of the day! :goodvibes:

Those cakes look delicious, Robyn!! http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/6.gif

Rgeurts
February 26th, 2012, 08:15 PM
LoL Hazel, the boys sure thought so!! It's really tough getting Thorin to eat these days, but he ate it all and wanted more! It was just salmon, sweet potato and rice made in to little "cakes" topped with yogurt :yuck:

But hey... they loved it!! :D

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM
The Pack thinks it sounds delish. :dog: hazel, on the other hand, is going to focus on how tasty they looked... :laughing: :D

Rgeurts
February 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM
The Pack thinks it sounds delish. :dog: hazel, on the other hand, is going to focus on how tasty they looked... :laughing: :D

I'm with you on that one!! :laughing: :laughing:

breeze
February 27th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Happy Birthday Nookie

2 very handsome boys, :cloud9::lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
February 27th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday Nookie boy. What great pics. Sure looks like they had a great time of it. I'm with Hazel though :yuck:

Sylvie
February 28th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Too late to wish Nookie Happy Birthday, but I can see that he did have a happy birthday. :thumbs up What fantastic pictures.

Give both your boys a hug and smooch from me.:cloud9: