Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lake Side

goldenblaze
October 7th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Here is part of our back yard before the rain a couple of weeks ago.

goldenblaze
October 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM
And after the rain, never been like this before. We have a creek running through our side yard that goes on to Lyn Falls few miles from here, well it over flowed... :D Boys loved it.

jackieb
October 7th, 2004, 05:21 PM
and they say it rains in england lol! Mind you just before we immigrated a whole village in cornwall was wiped out by floods millions of pounds worth of dammage and homes ruined. Hope its dried out now!

goldenblaze
October 7th, 2004, 05:25 PM
It only took a couple of days to dry, Blaze run out there every time he went outside. Even though it looks close it is very far down over a hill and did not come near our house so we were ok.

goldenblaze
October 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
This is Blaze before the water dried up......he fished everyday

iRONKNiGHT
October 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Those are beautiful pictures! i love outdoor's pictures and your backyard is grrrrrreat! This is Blaze before the water dried up......he fished everyday i see someone's been duck hunting in their backyard... :p

goldenblaze
October 7th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Those are beautiful pictures! i love outdoor's pictures and your backyard is grrrrrreat! i see someone's been duck hunting in their backyard... :p

No that is a toy... we do not hunt we feed all the wildlife we have deer, rabbits, birds, cats eveything that lives in the wild has been in my back yard at sometime. We love our yard we always have a extra dog here too. This weekend we have a golden and a beagle coming, this will be fun 4 boys. :)

wAggie
October 7th, 2004, 10:58 PM
OMG!! hahahaha, that's so incredible!!! hahahahahahaa

Cinnabear
October 8th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Wow that's alot of rain. No need for the pool. :D