Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sophie's First Meeting

Sylvie
February 15th, 2012, 06:28 PM
On Saturday we had a little party for Reba (prev foster) and Keesha (both turn 4 in February.

Of coarse Sophie was invited and she got to meet her pack for the first time. Everything went well. The host played a game that he was teaching his dog Reba to find a treat under a bowl. It seems that Sophie did quite well at tht game and she got most of the treats. I can say that all the humans had a great time. The dogs were very entertaining.

I am going to try to attach a few pictures.

I seem to be having a bit of trouble downloading my pictures, but I did manage to get the initial greeting I will try again later

Sylvie
February 15th, 2012, 06:29 PM
That is Reba and Bree giving Sophie the once over. :D

Sylvie
February 15th, 2012, 06:33 PM
This is the smallest of the group, her name is Mona. Everything was working out fine until Miss Mona decided that she should have Princess Sophies birthday cake. Princess Sophie told her in no uncertain terms that it was hers.

Sylvie
February 15th, 2012, 06:37 PM
a few more

Sylvie
February 15th, 2012, 06:40 PM
A couple more, the last of the princess :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Keesha and Reba! You gals throw a great pawty! :highfive: I think a good time was had by all! :laughing:

What great pics, Sylvie!!! Thanks for posting them!! :D

Love4himies
February 16th, 2012, 06:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBA AND KEESHA!

Great pics of such wonderful dogs :cloud9:, Sylvie. Looks like everybody had a wonderful time :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Marty11
February 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Aw it looks like Sophie fits right in! :thumbs up

Winston
February 17th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Awe thanks Sylvie for posting them....My baby girl had a great time I am sure.....she slept for hours after! I am so looking forward to getting back to walking with our pack! hopefully it wont be too much longer! :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
February 17th, 2012, 03:19 PM
What great pics, and how much fun for the pups. Sophie sure looks like she's growing Winston! Thanks for sharing.

Sylvie
February 20th, 2012, 05:14 AM
It was a great little get together. We hope to do it again soon.

It was a beautiful day yesterday for our walk, met some really great people and some wonderful furry people :laughing:

Can't wait for Sophie to join us.

Goldfields
February 20th, 2012, 06:42 AM
That looks like my place minus the human visitors. LOL. Some great photo's there, Sylvie. Love the bag of biscuits shot. Mona is such a cutie, while Sophie would look good in advertisements, she's certainly photogenic.

Sylvie
February 20th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Yes she is a little cutie. :lovestruck: Fit right in. Nothing like a pack of dogs to give you fun. :D