Happy Birthday Goldfields

breeze
February 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Hope you enjoyed your special day

http://www.smileycons.com/img/birthday/2808.gif

pbpatti
February 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM
It's tomorrow downunder! :crazy:

Happy Birthday Goldfields, I hope that your Roses are all in bloom on this special day of yours. :party::goodvibes::dog:

Goldfields
February 5th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Thank you both, but now you've confused me even more, Patti. Are we a day ahead? It's the 6th now.

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Yep, your a day ahead--it's still the 5th here--for nearly a couple more hours. :thumbs up

So happy birthday, GF! :D

erykah1310
February 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Its not the 5th here anymore but I missed this thread..
Happy Birthday GF, hope you enjoyed your day

Goldfields
February 6th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Thanks, Erykah and Hazel. Patti, it doesn't take much to please me. The fact that I finally found time to feed my roses was just like the best birthday present I could give myself. :)

Melinda
February 6th, 2012, 05:27 AM
oh hell, I missed this too, (I slept a lot yesterday) *L* good excuse huh, Happy birthday Goldfields, I hope your day was a wonderful one!!

marko
February 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hope u had a great day GF!

Goldfields
February 6th, 2012, 10:23 AM
That's not an excuse, it's a reason, Melinda, and understandable. :) Hope you are feeling a bit better each day.
I don't believe I had to pick up any of the rotten Fairy Grass that plagues us, Marko, so yes, after the past 7 or 8 weeks it was great. LOL. Thank you both. :)

Dog Dancer
February 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
GF I missed your birthday thread completely (and I didn't get on pets over the weekend). Glad you had a good birthday, I hope it's the beginning of a wonderful year for you. Hugs my friend. (Hugs are good even when their late in my book!)

Goldfields
February 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM
I agree on hugs, DD, thanks. :) And thanks for your birthday wishes. I could wish this year gone if it's this year I have to get my knee done, I can't believe what a chicken I am about it. LOL. Too many people telling me how it's a bad op. or unsuccessful for someone they knew.

Winston
February 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Happy Birthday Goldfields! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Goldfields
February 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Thanks, Winston. I won't ask for a sloppy Sophie kiss, I got enough when I dared to go shopping and leave my dogs behind, you'd think I'd been gone a month.

Rgeurts
February 7th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, GF!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled rotten!!

:2huggers:

Robyn

Goldfields
February 7th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks, Robyn. :)

Sylvie
February 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry I missed your birthday

Hope you had a great day.

Goldfields
February 8th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Sure did, Sylvie, thanks, and I got my GSD 'fix' when I shopped a couple of days later, meeting the resident GSD at Petstock, where he was guarding some young kittens. He's a sweet boy, gave me some gentle licks on my hand. Wish hubby liked them enough to want one.