Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Safe Journey Suki

BenMax
February 4th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Suki, you were stray and left to fend for yourself. You made it to the shelter and shortly thereafter into our lives. You were old but still full of life. We had you for 3 wonderful years and you helped comfort my daughter whenever she needed you most.
We will miss you greatly Suki. You will never EVER be forgotten. Thank you for the love and all that was good. You will be in our hearts forever.
Safe journey little one. We love you so much our angel. Peace.

sugarcatmom
February 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Rest in peace, Suki. What a beautiful cat you are. You can see your soul in your eyes.

http://www.spiritualbeings.org/pics/candle.gif

So sorry for your family's loss, BenMax.

diandpat
February 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM
So so sad and never ever easy. They are so tiny and take up so much room in our hearts!

Had she not found your loving home she would never have felt all the love and care you gave her!

Young whole nad healthy again at the bridge beautiful Suki :lovestruck:
:rip::pray::angel2:

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I'm so sorry for your daughter's loss of Suki, BenMax :( She certainly was a lucky cat during her short time with your daughter.

:candle: Suki

Winston
February 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
BM I am so sorry for your family's loss. As I am sure you know she is at peace now and because of your family she knew love in the end.

Run free sweet Suki :angel2:

cpietra16
February 4th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Run free Suki...there is always a reason why these soulful creatures make their way into our lives; even if its only for a few short years. What a great family to be part of. RIP SUKI.
My condolences to you and your family BM.

14+kitties
February 4th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Oh mf, my heart breaks for you and your daughter. I know Suki was very well loved. :candle::rip: Suki :candle: Please take solace in the fact that she shared those years with you. :grouphug:

Myka
February 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Aw, rest in peace Suki. I am glad she found her way into your home BenMax. :candle:

erykah1310
February 4th, 2012, 09:56 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your daughter.
No doubt that Suki was happy in her last few years and loved.

Melinda
February 5th, 2012, 04:44 AM
just reading this now, I am so sorry for you and your daughter on the loss of Suki, isn't it wonderful to have the memories and know suki's last years were spent in love......

chico2
February 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Aww BenMax,so sorry for you and your daughter Suki was a beautiful girl and very lucky to live out her life with you and your family,she learned what love was all about and she'll be your angel for sure,your guardian angel..:angel2:
:rip:beautiful little Suki..

growler~GateKeeper
February 7th, 2012, 01:40 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Suki :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Rgeurts
February 7th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I'm so sorry BM. Losing a baby is so tough :(
But you gave her a very happy and loved 3 years that she wouldn't have had otherwise.

:rip: beautiful Suki :candle:

BenMax
February 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Thank you all for your kind words.
I will never get used to this. In the end she was loved and always will be.
I appreciate all the support because I sure did need it. :grouphug: