Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie says "HI!"

schape
October 7th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone! I joined the Forum yesterday and i thought I should introduce myself to you all.

I'm 30 years old, I live in Sudbury, ON but I'm originally from Finland. I moved to Canada about 3.5 years ago with my boyfriend. I have a dog and two cats. My dog is schapendoes (a.k.a. Dutch sheepdog), her name is Miina and she's almost 18 months old. There are some pictures of her in the Pictures Forum. My cats are called Olga and Sasha. Olga is 3.5 years old DSH (grey) and Sasha is almost 3 years old DMH (black). We have been thinking of getting another dog once Miina is a bit older (at least 2 or 3 years old) and once we buy a house.

I train obedience and agility with Miina. We are planning to go to our first obedience trial in December :eek: We just have to practice off-leash heeling a bit more before that... Next summer I'm hoping we can start competing in agility.

Well, I guess that's about it. I'm so glad I found this Forum.

iRONKNiGHT
October 7th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Mieluinen kaveri, it's nice of you to join us, to share your experience's and gain knowledge :) I hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully make a few friends along the way..

jackieb
October 7th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Welcome i have only lived in Canada for 6 weeks and have been comming on here for about 2 weeks. I have no pets at the moment but am searching for one and will get one, might wait til i have my own place though as im renting unlesss the right one comes along of course!! :D

mastifflover
October 7th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Welcome and your little girl is beautiful. Great board and great people

Princesss04
October 7th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Welcome on board we all look forward to getting to know you and your baby better. :D

glasslass
October 7th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Welcome! This forum is addictive! Lots of great people here and always room for more! :)

Iggette
October 7th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Surprise another member....lol :cool: Welcome welcome welcome
Hope you enjoy it here :p

wAggie
October 7th, 2004, 11:35 PM
hellooooooo!

I hope u stay and teach us some bout finland, etc. :D

welcome!!