Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Attachments

Sneaky2006
October 7th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Ok, so how do you attach more than one picture to have them all show up in the post without having to click on them, anyone???

Iggette
October 7th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Good question I do my attachments the same all the time but they turn out different sometimes it shows sometimes you have to click on it :confused:

GunnerX
October 7th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I guess if you attach more than 1 picture it will show as links. I think the only way to have multiple pictures show is to use the image tags [ img ] [ /img ]. This is what I have been using since I have my own website where I put all my pictures. A lot of providers will provide you with some webspace like Rogers gives 10MB of webspace. Also, Rogers Highspeed now provides unlimited picture storage using Yahoo.

Sneaky2006
October 7th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I am not familiar with the image tags thing.
I upload the pic and it's there... that's all I know, :D

dmc123
October 7th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I guess if you attach more than 1 picture it will show as links. I think the only way to have multiple pictures show is to use the image tags [ img ] [ /img ]. This is what I have been using since I have my own website where I put all my pictures. A lot of providers will provide you with some webspace like Rogers gives 10MB of webspace. Also, Rogers Highspeed now provides unlimited picture storage using Yahoo.

I managed to make two pictures into one. I thought there was another trick others were using here. If you don't have a website, like Gunner is talking about you can do it in Microsoft PhotoEditor (comes with Office, I think) I am sure other photo editors will work too. Just open the pictures you want to combine, then open a new (empty) blank photo. Copy each photo and paste into the blank one. Save it as another name, and upload it. Voila!

Thanks for starting the thread, sneaky, hope this helps.

~~dmc

Lucky Rescue
October 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
To post multiple pics within a post, you first must have your pics hosted on the web. I use www.picturetrail.com It's very simple to use.:)

Then you have to highlight and copy the image URLS from your photo.

Open a new window on your browser, and come here and go to post a message. On top of the message box you'll see a square that looks like a little mountain inside it.

Click that, then when a box opens, paste your pic URL into the box and voila - your pic is embedded in your message, like this
http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL320/1047157/1960669/52461194.jpg

Go back to Picturetrail (or whatever) to get more URLS to post here!

Sneaky2006
October 8th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks all... Lucky, I'm going to try that site... I'll put pics here after I figure it out!