Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone

betty_boop
January 28th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Hello, it's nice to meet everyone.

I am a dog-walker here in Edmonton. I have two dogs of my own, they are both mutts (german shepherd crosses). The old girl is almost 8 now and our boy is 3 months old. They're wonderful dogs, I couldn't ask for more from them.

I'm doing a course for the next 6 months that is mainly online, so I decided to join a few message boards!

I enjoy going to pet stores with the pooches, cooking random dishes from my international cook book , listening to music, reading novels and clicker training.

I love almost all animals, but I will admit that birds and some rodents kind of scare me, haha. I really like cats, but unfortunately a few members of this household are allergic, so I have to get my kitty lovins' from my parents house. My stepfather has Persians that he shows and occasionally breeds. Those are some cute kitty cats!

I hope to get to know everyone and form some new friendships in the coming months.

Take care.

pbpatti
January 28th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome bettyboop from Edmonton. As you can see I am from Edm too. Care to share any pictures????:thumbs up patti

betty_boop
January 28th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the greeting!

I will happily post pictures, just as soon as I upload them to the computer.....tonight, or tomorrow afternoon.

Can you suggest a good +R clicker trainer in the South end by chance?

pbpatti
January 28th, 2012, 05:51 PM
I don't know any clicker trainers in Edmonton at all. If you find one let me know please. Sasha loves to learn with the clicker whenever I bring it out she knows that she is going ot be working/playing. I am also on the SS of the city. One of my favorite parks to go to is Big Bear. patti

hazelrunpack
January 28th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Welcome, betty boop! Lookin' forward to those pics. :D