Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost/Stolen dog ~ Male Chihuahua - Kits Beach ~ DOG FOUND!

de-anne
January 27th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Please, please help!! I was walking my two Chihuahua's at Kits Beach today (Thursday Jan 26, 2012) when my youngest dog - Sebastian - went missing. I asked everyone in the vicinity if they had seen him, and everyone mentioned that he was seen playing with another Chihuahua, a blonde long hair female, in the company of a larger Indo-Canadian male.
Sebastian was wearing a blue reflective vest, but no collar or tags, and he is intact (breeding stud). He is only 4 pounds and is pure black with a white diamond star on his chest. He is a bit shy but extremely friendly.
I am hoping that he wasn't stolen, so if you have seen a very small Chihuahua matching this description, please reply here.
I am offering a substantial reward for Sebastian, I bred this dog, and birthed him in my own hands, he is my baby, and I just want him home safe and sound. I would be happy if he was surrendered to the SPCA or any shelter, as they have descriptions of him.

BenMax
January 27th, 2012, 10:17 AM
How so very unfortunate and intact at that with no ID.
I certainly hope you find your dog.
Put up posters around the area where the dog was last seen. If this person is inclined to go to this area...he will be back.
Post the reward $$$.
Good luck.

de-anne
January 27th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Thank you,

We're are definitely on that and I welcome everyones suggestion regarding finding my dog and any at all information on he's where abouts.

Michelle aka Mommy

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Have you contacted all the area shelters and vets? The vets might let you leave a poster there, too, so they can check any 'new' customers.

cpietra16
January 27th, 2012, 06:06 PM
This might be silly, but the person who may have taken your dog might live very close to the beach or at least will be coming back to the beach at one point and he may bring your dog...you might have to keep checking to see if you recognize him. I hope you find him.

:(The other possibility which I hope is not the case;:( did you see any eagles in the area? I know it's something you may not want to think about, but I lived on Vancouver Island and lost a cat to an eagle...:(

You can also go door to door in the area and leave a letter sized posted in each mail box.:pray:hope you find him...poor baby

de-anne
January 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Well you know the thing is, we went posting flyers at Kits beach and wouldn't you know but the guy who took Sebastian was there! We talked to everyone and this wonderful lady saw Sebastian and grabbed him back from the guy and then called me, so I have him back safe and sound. Thank you all for your kind words and support.
I want to send a big shout out to Jeb the Bloodhound and his handler, Al, as they were hot on Sebastian's trail. They are part of Petsearcherscanada.com and they have a great service where they will come out and follow the trail of your lost animal and help you find it.
Cheers!
Sebastian and his family