Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brand New to the Forum!

MSilverthorn
January 21st, 2012, 04:20 PM
Hello there! My name is Miranda and I discovered this forum after desperately searching the internet for answers about my husky's severe shedding. Thank heavens for all the wonderful advice, I am looking forward to taking the steps to get his shedding under control.

I have a pure bred Siberian Husky born May 21st, 2010.
His name is Maverick and he is so glad I am here getting wonderful advice on how to please him :)

Here are a few photos of him as a puppy!

MSilverthorn
January 21st, 2012, 04:23 PM
And just a few more!

Marty11
January 21st, 2012, 04:57 PM
He's Beautiful!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

CsqU4r3d
January 21st, 2012, 05:00 PM
Oh my cuteness overload!!! What a darling boy he is just too adorable for words!:cloud9::flirt:

Goldfields
January 21st, 2012, 05:31 PM
Hi Miranda, welcome to the Group. Lovely pup. You know, if he was a Shetland Sheepdog(one of my breeds) I would suggest he might just be doing his puppy moult. Others who have Sibes could tell you if your breed does that also. Here in Australia, especially where I am, you don't see many Sibes, but funnily enough I was in a shop yesterday, looked out and commented to the shop attendant on the lovely Siberian Husky I could see through the window. Turned out it was HER dog, with her partner, so a) she was surprised I knew what it was, and b) she liked it that I thought it was nice. Good to put a smile on someone's face. :)

MSilverthorn
January 21st, 2012, 07:54 PM
What a lovely warm welcome! I greatly appreciate everyone's kindness! I look forward to getting to know you all further and hope to learn many things while my beautiful pup grows as well!

serenamlambe
January 21st, 2012, 08:36 PM
He's certainly a beaut!! Welcome to the board! We love pictures here :D

banditsflower
January 21st, 2012, 11:35 PM
:thumbs upWhat a beautifull dog. so cuteAnd just a few more!

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Welcome again, MSilverthorn. Dang, Maverick is just too cute.... :flirt: :D

chico2
January 22nd, 2012, 09:52 AM
He certainly is a beauty,love that colouring on a Sibe..:lovestruck: