Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas holidays

doggy lover
January 19th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Not been a round in a while have been really busy with life, work and stuff. I had a terrible christmas as I lost my 53 year old cousin christmas day to cancer I had been going to see him often and glad that I went to see him christmas eve. I have been a little depressed since his death so to cheer me up I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Tucker this christmas. I have been having to walk him on a long leash up at the cottage as we have been having problems with packs of coyotes and Tucker would just think they were some other dogs to play with and I hate to think what would happen next.:(

doggy lover
January 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
the pics did attach will try again

Dog Dancer
January 19th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Doggy lover, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. How fortunate you were able to see him the night before. Cherish your good memories, he would want that. :grouphug: Cancer is such a terrible disease, I pray that one day we will be given the cure (I do think it's out there).

On a happier note, Tucker looks great in the snow (with his Christmas scarf). I can understand why you'd worry about the coyotes.

Melinda
January 19th, 2012, 12:02 PM
so sorry to hear about your cousin *hugs*
Tucker looks gorgeous and what a winter wonderland!!!

hazelrunpack
January 19th, 2012, 12:39 PM
So sorry about your cousin, Doggy lover :grouphug: I'm glad you were able to visit him often and I'm sure you brightened his days. :candle:

Tucker does look very Christmassy in the snow with his holiday attire! Such a handsome boy.