Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

we are going in our first dog show, yippee

melanie
October 6th, 2004, 06:02 PM
we have never been in a dog show, they are usually for fancy dogs such as show dogs and agility dogs and never for your average dog. well they are having the doggie big day out this weekend and they are welcoming all dogs, the ad said those with manners and those with not so many manners, so that is us :D .

iam so excited, i am entering her in 2 catagories, happiest pooch- which will judge the dogs smile for the happiest one and the other cat of Attatude dude- this is for the dog with the biggest attitude problem, i think we will do well in that, and i have some cool sun glasses for her to wear and i thought i might get her a funky little bandanna. she has areal attitude problem so she should go well.

i just cant wait, this is our first and my dog is 8yrs old so i am over the moon, i hope she enjoys it. finally a bit of equality and it is so nice to have my dog actually welcomed somewhere, yippee skippee i am so excited, wish us luck. :D

Writing4Fun
October 6th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Good luck at the show! Let us know how you both do. :D

Sneaky2006
October 6th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Good luck, Mel!!!
I hope you guys do well!
Take some pictures in her tude gear for us! :)

glasslass
October 6th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Sounds like fun! Good luck and we're waiting for all the details.

Cinnabear
October 7th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Good luck and don't forget to take pics for us. :)

Shelby
October 7th, 2004, 08:32 PM
That does sound like fun! Where's the show at?

melanie
October 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
it is at the Appin craft markets. Appin is just near the freeway exit for Picton on the way toward Sydney. it starts at 12 so there would be plenty of time for you to get there it would only take an hour and a bit, hint hint. and if you do come let us know, that would be a bit wild :D