Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vicious Pit Bull Attacking Chihuahua! Or not...

Myka
January 13th, 2012, 10:48 AM
They are snuggle buddies! She's not even a Pit Bull, but the BSL would consider her one. :frustrated:

They were snuggling before I took the pic, but Peewee got all excited when I moved ("OMG! Are we going somewhere?! Now?! Let's go!!!"). His mouth is blurred because he is protesting that I told him to "Stay". :laughing:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Myka82/Roxy/Nov320112.jpg

pbpatti
January 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Careful Peewee that big bad Pitty is going to eat you all up....:laughing: patti

marko
January 13th, 2012, 11:01 AM
You know how there are concepts and philosophies that are so lame and wrong that your insides get tied up in a knot?

BSL does that to me...it's just so preposterous. But I will not get started on BSL here. :)

because this is a wonderful and cute image - thanks for sharing it Myka!

Dog Dancer
January 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Peewee is absolutely the bravest chi around! Cute pic Myka, we love to smash a stereo type don't we.

chico2
January 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
For sure,she would be considered a Pittie,what a beauty ....little PeeWee would just be a nice light snack:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sweet pic, Myka!

Goldfields
January 14th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I could show you photo's of a friend's GSD 'mauling' her little ShihTzu that would have him declared a dangerous dog, but they love each other. There are some very odd couples in the dog world. Roxy could use Peewee to floss her teeth, his head would have to fit in her mouth. LOL. They do look like best buddies.

Marty11
January 14th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Roxy is beautiful!!!

growler~GateKeeper
January 15th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Wonderful pic :lovestruck:

Myka
January 15th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone! Peewee was not socialized as a youngster so is oblivious of normal dog language, but Roxy is pretty tolerant of Peewee's ignorance. Since Peewee discovered that Roxy is made of warm (hehe) he sneaks onto the bed with her. Sometimes she will try to get on the bed with him, but she usually ends up punting him off the bed with one of her feet. :laughing: