Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Milo - official introduction

dmc123
January 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I jumped in on the "I am thankful for ....A to Z" thread to introduce our new little guy, Milo - but thought he needed his own thread.

As I said in the other thread, he found us when someone left him in the ditch in front of our house on Dec 19. He won our hearts quickly so we knew we had to keep him. Where else would he go anyway. He is now 13 weeks old and loves us a lot. The dogs love him, and the cats are getting nicer to him everyday.

The cats have had a little harder time than the dogs, the older girls Huxley and Harley, particularly. They are finally coming around. It help that he is very submissive with the bigger cats. He and the male quads, Andy and Stanley, play often - we see them running around the house, sometimes Milo is behind them and then sometimes they chase after him.

Here's a few more photos.

Enjoy,
Diane

Milo, 10 weeks

Shaykeija
January 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM
wow that is just the cutest little kitten....:cloud9:

dmc123
January 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Now a couple of Jessie and Milo having fun!

dmc123
January 12th, 2012, 06:12 PM
2 more

Dog Dancer
January 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM
OMG how cute is Milo?? Of course he's found his forever home now. Great that they're all learning to get along. What great pics.

Love4himies
January 12th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Awwwww, he knew what ditch to be in :thumbs up :cloud9: :angel:

dmc123
January 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Awwwww, he knew what ditch to be in :thumbs up :cloud9: :angel:

yeah he did. We need to find that vacancy sign and turn it off. We did not need cat number 7, yet he is here!

hazelrunpack
January 12th, 2012, 07:36 PM
What a sweetie!!!! And he and Jessie look like fast friends already!!! :flirt: What a lucky little kitty! :cloud9:

Winston
January 12th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Milo is so gorgeous! he fits right in! :thumbs up

pbpatti
January 12th, 2012, 09:44 PM
OMD, sweetness overload :lovestruck:. The last picture looks like Milo and Jesse a\re sharing a joke, Jesse laughing and Milo ROFLAO:crazy::laughing:. patti

growler~GateKeeper
January 13th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Milo is adorable :lovestruck: He certainly fits in well with the same colours & pattern style as the Quads

BenMax
January 13th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Milo is a total delight. Right time and right place. He just knew his Earth Angel was soon to be found.:thumbs up

ownedbycats
January 13th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Milo is sooo cute! :angel:

dmc123
January 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM
thanks all - :)

Milo is adorable :lovestruck: He certainly fits in well with the same colours & pattern style as the Quads I am beginning to believe we only have black, white or black and white cats here. Murphy our outdoor adoptee is salmon color but he is the exception. He was originally Rocky - didn't suit him. See his post here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78558 but he is bigger now - sorry no new photos.

Diane

TeriM
January 19th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Milo is adorable :cloud9:. Congrats on the new addition :thumbs up.

14+kitties
January 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Oh my! Of course after you emailed me I had to come check out this boy!! ♥♥♥♥ What a little doll he is!!!! I'm so glad he's fitting in well. It's funny you say you weren't ready for your 7th cat. I sometimes say the same here. I wasn't ready for 40, or 50, or 60.... but... you do what you can and you love them to bits!!! He is so handsome! I can see him all grown up. He'll be a heartbreaker. One of the long term fosters I have here has an inverted heart on his nose. Milo could almost join him.
Now - what's going on with Ms Jess??

dmc123
January 19th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Hi 14+ long time no see!

Glad you think this little guy is a cutie, like we do.

As for Jessie, she has hip dysplasia and was acting so poorly until Milo found us. Last night we laughed that Milo is her kitty. She tends to him, loves on him, plays with him a lot, so maybe she is moving those legs more now.

Our vet says she will need surgery one day, but now I am thinking it will be later not sooner as we were suspecting.

Again, nice to see ya.

Diane

Dee-O-Gee
January 19th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Milo has beautiful markings. :cloud9:

I particularly like the one picture of Jessie yawning/smiling with Milo on the floor. That one cracked me up. :laughing:

Congratulations on your new addition. :thumbs up