Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost black cat Oakville - Bronte Road & Waterford ~ FOUND!

charcope
January 9th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Einstein is an all black, short haired, 12 year old male, about 10 pounds. He was visiting Oakville (lives in Aurora) and ran away on Dec.31 around Bronte Road & Waterford. He's kind of nervous. If you can put out food to keep him around and then let me know so I can get there, I'd appreciate it. He's lost his collar but has an ear tattoo. We miss him.

chico2
January 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Charcope,I'll certainly keep my eyes open for him,I have a black kitty like yours myself.
I assume you've contacted our Humane Society..

charcope
January 14th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Thank you, we have been calling the humane societies and animal control in the area plus some of the hospitals. Since we are in Aurora and he's lost in Oakville, my parents have been doing all the legwork of putting posters up on lamp posts and in the pet stores. There have been some possible sightings but no cat yet.

Winston
January 14th, 2012, 09:16 AM
They dont usually stray far and he may be really scared. I would put out a litter box and something with your scent on it and see if that draws him out. It may sound crazy but sometimes works.

Cindy

chico2
January 14th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Not so crazy,Winston,it worked here once..I saw a poster in Metro of a lost kitty and recognised him,having seen him in my yard.
I called and the owner brought his crate and bedding+food and the kitty came back to my house fell asleep in the crate and I called the owner.

amna
January 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I really hope you find your cat charcope!!! I know how it feels to have them missing!! Keep up your faith, and you will find him!!!

charcope
February 11th, 2012, 08:43 AM
He came home Thursday night. Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

BenMax
February 11th, 2012, 09:10 AM
He came home Thursday night. Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

What a great way to start the morning!!!:thumbs up
Goes to show - never give up hope.

All the best.

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Great news, charcope! So glad he came home!! :highfive:

Love4himies
February 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Wow after a month, that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any idea where he's been?

chico2
February 11th, 2012, 04:15 PM
That's great news,thank you:thumbs up