Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

January 2012 - Pets.ca photo challenge - My pet's new toys

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Hi members - anyone got ideas for this month's challenge?

Here's one idea - My pet's new gifts.

Or feel free to suggest something completely different, the theme with the most support in the next 24 hours becomes this month's theme. Thx!

"New Toys" that's a good idea! :thumbs up

I like it! Already have pictures in mind :)

The Pack votes yes on the toys! (pleeeez Mom! toyzzzzz! :dog:)

Ok members - seems unanimous. The theme this month is my new toys.

Merging suggestion posts now.

marko
January 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
suggestion posts merged.
Ok then who will post first?

Dee-O-Gee
January 7th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Nah...we don't have that many toys....

This is the best toy ever!
I'm even smiling! :D

marko
January 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Nice start D O G ! lucky doogers!

serenamlambe
January 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Keely and Connor with their new toys! We decided to have a "frugal" Christmas this year, considering we're moving across the country in June and our floor is already scattered with dozens of dog toys. So, Keely got a butterfly toy with crinkly wings and Connor got a really big deer antler. They're loving these choices though, so I think they might be better off with just one new toy each Christmas :shrug::laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Great pics so far! Both dogs look sooooo pleased with their prezzies, Serena! DOG, the Pack wants to come live at your house for a while. :laughing:

pbpatti
January 8th, 2012, 04:49 PM
D O G, Sasha says she want to come and play at your house too. You got all the toys she likes bestest....

Serena, awwwwww..so moving out to the best part of the country are you? Coming as far west as Edmonton? patti

serenamlambe
January 8th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Hahah, the other direction, patti!! Moving home to Newfoundland :D Connor & Keely are excited to be closer to their grandparents... they spoil them! Hahah.

DOG - your toy collection looks as big as ours... except much neater! As soon as I put ours in the toybox, the pups think it's great fun to scatter them all over the living room again! Hahaha.

Digston
January 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM
This is Digby and his Boo. We gave him this stuffed ghost not expecting it to live long, as anything with stuffing usually last about 5 minutes once he gets it. But he very much enjoys tearing stuffing out of toys and it was Christmas... so we endulged him. His behaviour towards his Boo was not what we expected. He loves that freaking ghost! He sleeps with it and carries it everywhere. He even grooms the darn thing lol.

hazelrunpack
January 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
That's cuz Boo is just too cute, Digston. :D Not as cute as Digby, however. :flirt:

I hope the move goes well, Serena! Sounds like a big undertaking!

marko
January 9th, 2012, 11:17 AM
your additions are so cute serenamlambe and Digston :highfive:

Gonna do mine soon!