Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

happy Holidays! Merry Christmas

marko
December 25th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish all out 2 and 4 legged friends Merry Christmas and happy Holidays!

All the best for 2012!

pbpatti
December 25th, 2011, 09:40 AM
All the best to you Marko, Carmy, Twiggy and sweet Baci. Merry Christmas to one and all here at pets.ca. Thank you Marko and company for giving us a place to meet, discuss and show off our furkids. patti

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Merry Christmas!! :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 25th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!
http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/3.gif

Goldfields
December 25th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Merry Xmas everyone. I'll be thinking of how enjoyable your hot Xmas dinners will be in your cold climate. Our Xmas was a hot one, 37C.
Lovely photo of you and yours, Marko. (Tell me, can you call a cat a furkid if it hasn't any fur? :) )

Winston
December 26th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

marko
December 26th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Merry Xmas everyone. I'll be thinking of how enjoyable your hot Xmas dinners will be in your cold climate. Our Xmas was a hot one, 37C.
Lovely photo of you and yours, Marko. (Tell me, can you call a cat a furkid if it hasn't any fur? :) )

It's a very good question Goldfields....hmmm. It's the holidays - we can do whatever we want :laughing:

Thx for the comments everyone!

Koteburo
December 26th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I hope you had an excellent christmas Marko, Carmy, Twiggy and Baci my best wishes for next year and good wishes, thoughts of good health and well being to all the nice people on this board and of course all our fur babies!
Blessings to you all~

mikischo
December 26th, 2011, 07:44 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/christmas6/3.gif

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Bina
December 27th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Oh crikey, I'm late to this thread.....Great picture, Marko :thumbs up

I hope that everybody had a wonderful Christmas with people and/or pets that you love, doing whatever it is that makes you happy.

Best wishes for the continuing Holiday Season !