Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Greece! :)

Angel44
December 24th, 2011, 08:42 AM
My little kitten and I are staying warm inside, been cuddling most of the day.... She is one of 3 kittens that we saved (unfortunately 2 didn't make it) after we found them without a mother in a box in a empty building and she looked like she was dead, not even a breath, or so it seemed, the next day my other half went back and found she was barely moving... and now she is playing with the TV commercial ::cat: The other 2 went to good homes and little Then/Den (depending on how you pronounce it) means in Greek I am not dead :goodvibes: and she makes my life so much more interesting. My other half doesn't like she lives inside but it is too cold outside for a kitten of about 10 weeks, so he made her a house here out of cardboard boxes. :angel2:

marko
December 24th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Angel44 - Good on you for saving the kittens! :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the board Angel44! What lucky kittens they were to have found you! If you have some pics of Then/Den and/or her siblings to share, we'd love to see them! :D

Goldfields
December 24th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome, Angel44. Let's hope that now that little kitty has a paw in the door that your other half gets so fond of her that he decides she needs to remain an indoors cat. Sounds like you pulled her back from the brink just in time, good for you.