Dee-O-Gee
December 22nd, 2011, 10:47 PM
Awh Gryphon, you're no fun!

Kitty, wanna play the hat game?

Ho hum, Nevermind.

:D The End. :D

Goldfields
December 23rd, 2011, 02:47 AM
I love your version of the cat in the hat. LOL. Your dogs make great Santa Paws. :)

Longblades
December 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Very cute. Where you quick on the trigger or do they really not mind wearing them too much?

I bought a Santa hat for my Lab to wear to the nursing home. He's kind of laid back and easy to handle but to my surprise he won't leave it on. To my greater surprise his cousin, Miss Sensitive, who we met at the nursing home, kept it on and wore it home. It's her's now.

hazelrunpack
December 23rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
:laughing: Sweet pics, DOG!! But no Bella? Not in the Christmas spirit, eh? :D

Dog Dancer
December 23rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Oh so cute! Cat in the hat - good one! For a moment I thought we were in a Hazel pack photo shoot, almost had me there! How nice that Mollie and Gryphon will sleep together. SHadow and Halo were always on opposite sides of the room...

Dee-O-Gee
December 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Very cute. Where you quick on the trigger or do they really not mind wearing them too much?

Mollie's a doll with dressing up and is a great listener! :cloud9: Gryphon on the other hand....well he's spechal! :laughing:

:laughing: Sweet pics, DOG!! But no Bella? Not in the Christmas spirit, eh? :D

Bella was hiding! She's pretty SMRT! :thumbs up

Oh so cute! Cat in the hat - good one! For a moment I thought we were in a Hazel pack photo shoot, almost had me there! How nice that Mollie and Gryphon will sleep together. SHadow and Halo were always on opposite sides of the room...

LOL! They both snuggle in the one cage and curl up on the blanket together. They love spooning. :D

76513All the best and Merry Christmas to everyone here on Pets! 76513

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Merry Christmas, DOG!