Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Miss Annie

Shaykeija
December 18th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Just to let you all know, Miss Annie lost her battle with congestive heart failure this morning. She made her final journey in the arms of the one who loved her best. Her passing was peaceful. Annie came to me 3 years ago, an unloved abandoned senior. Her life expectancy was 3 to 6 months, but that tough little dog managed to squeeze 3 more wonderful years in. Little Miss Annie, I will miss you.:candle::rip::pawprint::angel2:

Winston
December 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Shay I am so sorry for your loss. I remember when you posted about Annie...3 yrs thats awesome! I am so glad she had you with her on her journey!
I wish you peace ...

Fly free little one! :rip::dog::pawprint::angel2:

pbpatti
December 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM
What a gift you gave to Little Miss Annie, 3 years :thumbs up. Run free little girl. :pray::angel2: patti

CsqU4r3d
December 18th, 2011, 03:56 PM
So sorry to read of your loss, you made Annie's last 3 years the best she ever had. Peace to little Annie and big hugs to you.:grouphug::angel2:

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Annie, Shay. :grouphug: You did give her a wonderful three years! She was lucky to have come to you.

:candle: Annie

Goldfields
December 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Been through that trip with two cattle dogs that had heart conditions and it isn't easy watching the slow deterioration, you have my sympathy and also a big pat on the back for how much you did for Annie. R.I.P. sweet Annie.

growler~GateKeeper
December 18th, 2011, 07:43 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Miss Annie :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
December 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Shay, bless you for giving Annie such a wonderful three years. She will always know that it was you who loved her best.

marko
December 19th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Please accept my deepest condolences Shay.
I'm so sorry for your loss :sorry:

:rip: sweet Annie :candle:

Sincerely,
Marko

BenMax
December 19th, 2011, 04:36 PM
My sincere condolences Shay.
You gave her such good years Dear Friend.
My heart aches for you.:grouphug:
Peace and Stength to you.
And for you little Miss Annie...run free and whole once again. With a renewed heart, enjoy your travels. Bless you dear girl. You will be missed by your Earth Angel.:angel: