Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everybody!

Binkybinky
December 12th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Hi everybody! My names Morgan and I'm 21. I'm currently in my first year of school to be a vet tech and one day I hope to become a vet! I found this site after searching for answers about my cat Binky. Binky is a tortie who lives with me in Japan her name is Binx but I often call her Binky. http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2456/binky.png

Back home in the states, I have 5 dogs (4 chihuahuas and 1 beagle/poodle mix) and 9 cats. We rescue a lot of them off the street and fall in love so they stay :)

We're currently in the process of trying to adopt a cat named Cleo who was given away to a shelter after the big earthquake in March. She was found with a broken jaw and was slowly starving to death, they got her back in good health and she was adopted. When the earthquake happened the new owners decided to leave Japan for good and gave her back to the shelter and she has been there ever since. She has a deformity because of her jaw but I will love her nonetheless :) Fingers crossed that we get her! :fingerscr

Melinda
December 12th, 2011, 11:50 AM
hi Binky, *crossing fingers you get the poor kitty out of the shelter* you sound like a great person!! will you be living again in the states at some point?

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome, Morgan! Binky is beautiful! And good luck with Cleo! I hope you're able to adopt her!

My Dog Brookie
December 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Welcome Morgan! :)

marko
December 18th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the forum BB - what a cute pic!

pbpatti
December 18th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Welcome binkybinky, what a lovely furbaby you have. More pictures???please:D. will you be moving back to NAmerica? patti