Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Hate Balls

pbpatti
December 4th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I found this very humorous video by Katherine Heigel about neutering your pets. If this is nit the corect place please feel free to move it. patti

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b63f436ac2/katherine-heigl-hates-balls?rel=player

Digston
December 4th, 2011, 01:55 PM
LOL that was awesome! Thanks for sharing it!!

Dog Dancer
December 4th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Well that was different! :laughing: She's got em for doing that ad. Good on her.

pbpatti
December 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Definately different, I wasn't sure about posting it or not but I thought that the topic wa appropriate for pets.ca. :D patti

BenMax
December 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM
LOL...well that was great actually.

Truth be told....I hate the sight of balls as well.
:thumbs up

Marty11
December 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Melinda
December 5th, 2011, 06:47 AM
that was awesome, I'm headed to the site right now, guess what my spca motorcycle tshirt is for next year? *LOL* I always have a different one to show off, this one should be a major hit, thanks for sharing it!!

ScottieDog
December 7th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Ok, it is just a little sadistic that I found this link last night as I was watching my little guy sleep off his anesthesia from his neuter surgery -- and I laughed while watching the video. Good message, just ironic timing for my poor little dude.

chico2
December 7th, 2011, 04:23 PM
That is funny,I kind of don't like them either,on dogs and cats that is,especially on dogs,cause they dangle....now men..Hmmmmm:laughing:

Rgeurts
December 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM
That is funny,I kind of don't like them either,on dogs and cats that is,especially on dogs,cause they dangle....now men..Hmmmmm:laughing:

Chico.... :eek: :eek: :D :laughing:

That video is TOO funny! I stole it and put it on my FB a couple nights ago!!
Unfortunately, I can't order myself a t-shirt, Melinda... Nookie still has his balls!! I'm sure I'd rise a lot of eyebrows lol

Longblades
December 8th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I wonder if she could be persuaded to drive behind some of those big, four wheel drive pickups I've seen around. With her shears.