Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Eleven Eleven Rescue

SOS MIOW
November 26th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Anyone know anything about Eleven Eleven Rescue in Montreal? They have a 3-legged poodle that I am interested in adopting, but I want to know more about the rescue itself.

My 15 yr old toy poodle, Abbie, died a couple of weeks ago and my 8 yr old chihuahua, Penny, is lost without her. Penny is a former backyard breeder dog that I adopted through Animatch 4 years ago and is used to always having another dog around. I have also fostered numerous small dogs over the past 3years for another rescue, and now the house is just too quiet with only myself and Penny. I have a good sized fenced yard and am rarely gone from the house for more than 4-6 hours at a time (I am self-employed and set my own hours).

Ideally I am looking for another small dog (under 10-12 lbs), over 2 years old (no puppies for me thank you), preferable house-trained and, of course, spayed/neutered.

BenMax
November 27th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I have networked with them before and they are a sound rescue.
I would not hesitate to recommend someone from adopting from this organization.
My sincere sympathies.
RIP sweet Abbie.

Love4himies
November 27th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Abbie :grouphug:

Bina
November 27th, 2011, 01:06 PM
My condolences on the loss of your sweet Abbie....I had met her years ago when I was at your place for some kind of rescue related stuff.
Good Luck with the Poodle adoption :)

SOS MIOW
November 27th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks for your kind words, friends. With the loss of my sweetie Abbie, I have lots of room in my home and my heart for another wee soul.:thumbs up

Melinda
November 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
eleven eleven is a very good rescue, I've been in contact with them for quite awhile!

BenMax
November 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM
eleven eleven is a very good rescue, I've been in contact with them for quite awhile!

They certainly are Melinda. As you have experience with them as well I hope that this will promote them in a positive light. I have never heard anything negative thus far..and I hear just about everything.

Melinda
November 28th, 2011, 07:34 AM
and man do they have gorgeous puppers *L* but then again, what rescue doesn't?? *L*

hazelrunpack
November 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Sorry to hear about Abbie, SOS MIOW :grouphug: :(

Hope it all works out with the poodle! :fingerscr When will you know?