- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Boarding in the Lower Mainland

October 4th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Hi y'all,

I've been visiting a few kennels over the weekend--Aberdeen in Richmond, Waggers in Kerrisdale and Northwest Kennels in North Vancouver. Does anyone know of any other reputable facilities in BC :confused: Any location within the Lower Mainland would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

October 9th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Anyone in here from Vancouver? Sorry for bringing this thread back up but I'm still scoping out the local boarding kennels and open for suggestions!

October 10th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Hi, I'll contact my sister-in-law for you. She worked for years in a high-end groomer's in West Van. She is super dog savey. I know they have left their pup in a few Kennels/ Doggie Day cares, and she would be Super-overprotective of where she left Bosco. I'll get back to you when she emails me.

October 11th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Jess, thanks a bunch!

September 10th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I personally use She's great and my dogs never miss me!!!

September 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
hi. If you don't mind going over the Knight st. bridge then i'd recommend Rondivills Kennels ( Last time I was in talking with the owner, they were just finishing the construction of their new daycare facility. I've never had my dog in daycare but some friends use them quite a bit. hope it helps.