Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boarding in the Lower Mainland

doggab
October 4th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Hi y'all,

I've been visiting a few kennels over the weekend--Aberdeen in Richmond, Waggers in Kerrisdale and Northwest Kennels in North Vancouver. Does anyone know of any other reputable facilities in BC :confused: Any location within the Lower Mainland would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
doggab

doggab
October 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Anyone in here from Vancouver? Sorry for bringing this thread back up but I'm still scoping out the local boarding kennels and open for suggestions!

Cheers,
doggab

Sheriffmom
October 10th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Hi, I'll contact my sister-in-law for you. She worked for years in a high-end groomer's in West Van. She is super dog savey. I know they have left their pup in a few Kennels/ Doggie Day cares, and she would be Super-overprotective of where she left Bosco. I'll get back to you when she emails me.
Jess

doggab
October 11th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Jess, thanks a bunch!

doggab

MIA
September 10th, 2005, 01:10 PM
I personally use www.charlottescaninecapers.com She's great and my dogs never miss me!!!

charles_56
September 19th, 2005, 03:01 PM
hi. If you don't mind going over the Knight st. bridge then i'd recommend Rondivills Kennels (www.rondivillskennels.com). Last time I was in talking with the owner, they were just finishing the construction of their new daycare facility. I've never had my dog in daycare but some friends use them quite a bit. hope it helps.